Well, my pussy chewed up my new vibe

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hubby got me a new vibe and I decided to have some alone time with it today to see what it had to offer. After using it for a while and finding it wasn't quite as strong as it needed to be, I threw it aside out of frustration and grabbed my Hitachi Magic Wand.

I was just getting to the edge when I saw my cat chawing on the new vibe! I yelled at him, he ran way and kept on keeping on until I was spent.

After I came down from my post-orgasmic high, I picked up the toys to clean them. The new toy had tiny little punctures all over it where the cat had chewed it up.

It wasn't the first time my pussy has destroyed a toy, but it's the first time it ever chewed through one. :lol

2. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

don't ya hate when that happens? My favorite four legged friend ate one of mine once. I think he figured it was much like a gummie bear.

3. Squirt

Squirt New Member

My dog chewed up "Big Blue" (my biggest vibe dildo). So much we had to throw it away. I was sooo disappointed. But we have learned our leason, our dog isn't allowed in the bedroom and we make sure the toys are put up. Hard lesson learned.....:(

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I guess they smell so good, they're irresistible.:p

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Haha oh mi gish.!!! I thought your actuall pussy chewed it up, not your cat!! :lol

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sorry to hear that, CL. But I guess since it wasn't cutting the mustard anyway it's not that big of a loss.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's a scary visual, a pussy with teeth... Her pussy with teeth!:eek Run for your lives:lol

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, the pussy betwixt my legs has been known to tear up quite a few toys as well, ya know. *looks smug*