well, i think..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by doberman, Feb 26, 2007.

1. doberman

doberman New Member

..that i am pissing off people here, so, i already got my pics thread deleted, that after some of my posts were deleted with no further comment or notification and some other incidents..

i'll be still lurking every now and then too, but wont be posting anymore.. not worth the trouble!

have a good one everybody!
    doberman

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

doberman, WTF? :(

I've only been here since December and I've seen member(s) post stuff that's potentially quite a bit more offensive than anything you've said.

I don't understand, there might be a few members you clash with, but that's normal, we aren't all going to see eye to eye all of the time. :nerv

I'm so sorry you feel this way. :(

Perhaps your deleted picture thread was a mistake(?) Ryan has been doing alot of updating lately, and with the outage last week, perhaps your threads were lost in that fray. My picture thread was lost with the outage, perhaps yours was, too(?)

Could you PM a moderator or Ryan himself before leaving the general discussion, maybe?
    I think many of us do enjoy having you here. :) It would be a shame for you to go based upon misunderstanding... :shrug

Forgive me if I'm over reaching, I just hate to see anyone withdraw from conversation if there's a possibility it's due to any sort of misunderstanding. :eek:

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Doberman, I don't wish for you to leave. However, I seen what you wrote which was later removed, and if I came across it first I would have removed it myself. You can't blame the moderation team for doing their job. :( But having a few posts removed is not a very good reason to leave, IMO. We all have bad days.

NK, Doberman requested that his photo thread be removed, it wasn't accidentally lost. :(

4. doberman

doberman New Member

HF, since you've seen my posts removed, you should have taken care of the previous posts which were not only stupid to the bone, it was pretty much the most sickening shit i ever happened to read. those are still there! and if you dont agree on this, sorry mate, then you're not a tic better than that arse.. thats only my humble opinion, but since i am no bitch whatsoever.. her is more respected! well, so it be..

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I would like to read that stuff....

Will you show me where it is doberman

Dont want you to leave....:(

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Doberman, there is a distinct difference between posting an opinion and attacking someone for having that opinion. You did the latter, which is why your posts were removed. I had nothing to do with the moderation of that thread. If the original moderator decided those other posts should stay, then that's what will happen.

I should not have mentioned anything specific. The whole reason for removing the posts is so that members may move on from a disagreement. I'm afraid I may have stirred the pot again, as your belligerent comments towards the other member have continued even in this thread.

My advice? If that other member bothers you so much, you should ignore them. If you feel their posts are against the site rules, you should report them. It's as simple as that.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Doberman, if you hang around here long enough then you're bound to get a few posts removed. We all have bad days and post things that we probably shouldn't have. We have a strict policy against posting abusive and disrespectful posts directed at other members. The other poster's posts weren't provocative enough to warrant your response to them. Your response was completely uncalled for and was therefore removed.

As moderators we aren't required to give explanations for the decisions we make. We are required to make sure our members adhere to the forum rules.

#7 Puss_in_boots, Feb 26, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  8. doberman

doberman New Member

i didnt ask the both of you for shit..

and on this thread, i havent posted anything against any members.. i only expressed what i feel! but maybe you need glasses to see that.. now that was an offense!

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'm sorry to hear you had posts moderated, doberman. No one likes to see their opinions shot down. The moderators around here are pretty reasonable though, and there are rules for good reason, but I don't want to see you go either. :(

I hope you can gain a comfort level with things and post actively again soon.

10. doberman

doberman New Member

to be honest, NK, i dont even know if i WANT to anymore..

maybe its symptomatical, i've never really felt part of any group in my life.. i seem always to end up in serious disagreement with "societies rules".. one way or the other, call me immature, childish or whatever, i have firm believs. some so strong i wouldnt give 'em up if my life was depending on them. maybe i am the dickhead around, very probably so, since i am the one that gets the problem with it.. maybe i should just do what i've been doing all my life, enjoy some company to the point where above said sets in, then move on.. i am 32 now, so far, i've completely changed my buddies at least three times.. you know, personal friends, mates.. numberless job-changes.. its always hard and depressing, but i'll get over it.. actually, i am at a stage now, where i only want to be left alone and have my own peace.. i can have fun on my own, i can cry on my own, i can do whatever i want to please my own ass.. altough, i am longing to be part of "something".. maybe i am just not meant to be.. whatever my karma is, my life will iead me to it.. one of my beliefs: the truth is in YOU, you just have to remember it! taking my short attention span into account.. i am doomed to be the way i am.. a whinging little bastard! so, be it..

like my latest ex: yesterday night she called me again.. the last couple of weeks we've seen each other every now and then, went out, got wasted, had a couple of fucks.. i dont want to be with this woman really.. she's cute, has a great ass and some seriously turning on little tiddies.. some time ago, she'd asked me to move in.. i couldnt help it but laugh.. i'd love her to move in, but not if things stay the way they are.. she hardly respects me, nor my whishes! i'd do anything for her, even if she wasnt my first choice.. remember my "in love for years.."-thread? obviously she's not, and the one that would be, doesnt give a damn.. why should i give a damn about anything else then?

i am looking forward to burning man this year, the place where all the lost souls meet.. thats what i refer to as myself, a lost soul.. that and starting to skydive! that group of people is one that loves to live their lifes on the edge.. and if i couldnt take it no more.. at least i wouldnt have to shoot myself, rather make it an "accident" happen.. yeah, i should seek professional help, but thats just a bunch of conformists as anyone else, so fuck that..

11. Bella

Gold Member

WTF!! :shrug
    I can't believe all the drama in here over the past few months! :ugh
    ~Bella

12. Elvis

Elvis Member

All is not yet lost Doberman, go take a look round a childen's hospital, burns unit, prosthetics or a cancer ward, you'll feel much better about yourself after.

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'm so sorry for your situation doberman :(

You will ultimately have to decide what's fit for you, I hope you find what you need and desire; what makes your heart happy.

Best wishes, whether you stay, or go.

14. SexyScorp

Gold Member

:(

love and peace to you doberman

NK.....sweet woman <3

15. Bella

Gold Member

Good luck doberman on whatever you decide to do!
    ~Bella

16. doberman

doberman New Member

yeah, thanks all folks, whuteva..

i'll reflect and get back (@) to ya'..

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hey Doberman...we dont know each other all to well....but YOU SHOULD STAY..
    I have no idea what probs have gone on , as i havnt seen anything bad from you yet...maybe i missed the posts that are being talked about...

Either way ...stay people here like you, but in life as others have said not everyone will like you, its impossible ..Im sure i have a few people in this site that dont like me that much...do i care no. I feel its more important for me to use my time on the people that i have respect for an have built friendships online with, its a waste of my time wondering and worrying about those that maynot like me, i cant change their minds i dont wish to...it doesnt make them bad people though, just means that they do not like who i am.

If one or two people dont like you, dont sweat it ...if a few posts got deleted ..
    What matters at the end of the day is what you think of yourself
    But also what these people that have posted in this thread say should count for something as well, it shows that people care about you..

You say you are a Dominant person ...Thats cool as hell, the way i do things is i shurg my shoulders and say f**k it , and then carry on..im mostly submissive so i tend to always be apologising for one thing or another roflmao....

18. doberman

doberman New Member

thanks mate..

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I have a better idea how about you not get your knickers in a twist all the time. Jesus, grow up.

I can't even count the number of posts I've made that have gotten deleted or edited.

Learn2Deal

20. doberman

doberman New Member

i am not such a delighted, vicious, money and power obsessed mofo as you are mate..

and as i stated above, i might be called childish or immature..

i (dont) try to be (com)passionate, honest, straightforward, heartfelt as i ever could be.. to say "human(istic)" at least..