Well! I did it!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Halogen, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Halogen

Halogen New Member

So last night, The Boyfriend went where no man has ever went before.

The Butt.

That's right, we had anal sex for the very first time last night.

I'd like to give a shoutout to Bluesy! As we were doing it, I thought to myself, "Okay, Bluesy says that if anytime it hurts, we're not doing it right." That was my motto for the whole experience! I'm so glad I go to this forum - i would've never known that if it hurts, it's not right. So thank you to you guys for being great teachers!

As for the experience itself? It didn't hurt, actually. It felt WEIRD as hell, but it didn't hurt. The boyfriend LOVED it. I mean, loved it. He wanted to do it again as soon as it was over. :eyes

Anyway, now that I've gotten over that milestone, when does it stop feeling strange and start feeling good? Thoughts? :brow

2. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

The more you do it, the more you'll get used to it. If you put yourself into a mindset where you want to enjoy it and let yourself enjoy it (for example, if you enjoy being a slut in bed, then tell yourself how slutty it is to take it in the ass), it'll become hotter for you.

I've always had strong orgasms during anal. If you can reach down and masturbate yourself while you're being penetrated, that might make it even more enjoyable for you.

3. bucky

bucky New Member

My wife prefers the Bullet. The only problem;);)is staying with her when she goes off

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

What she said :tup Heelfetish has mentioned that the urge to defecate sensation has lessened with time for him, and this seems to be true for others, as well. Individual anatomical structure makes a difference: some people get a very mild "gotta go" feeling and others feel it very intensely. I can remember a couple of incidents when a butt plug felt too weird to continue with anal stimulation. I know it sounds strange, but rectal sensitivity can fluctuate, so I simply decided to forgo anal play on those occasions. Having a recent BM helps, and as Caitlain has mentioned, clitoral stimulation can make a huge difference. Sometimes anal play feels perfectly wonderful and that's all I want...other times, I get a mild gotta go sensation, but if I use a clitoral vibrator while keeping the anal plug in, it changes the experience entirely and it feels fabulous, I get very intense orgasms that way. There are a fair number of unobtrusive and reasonably-priced clit vibrators on the market now (you can find Pocket Rockets online--made by Doc Johnson--for as little as $10; PM me if you'd like to know where), so there's no excuse for not owning at least one :tsktsk ;)

You may also want to try it in different positions, since the angle of entry can change the sensation.

I'm glad it was a mostly positive experience for you :tup

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Excellent post! ::bow

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Congratulations on your first successful butt reaming, Halogen. I am not sure what the proper protocol for such and occasion is. I was thinking a card was a good idea, but couldn't find any at the store that fit. Then, I thought a small gift would be a good idea, but what does one get a person at this time? I dunno.

Well, none of that seemed like a good idea, so here's half a dozen roses. :rose:rose:rose:rose:rose:rose

For some reason, roses make me think of anal sex.

7. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I've heard people referring to anal as "stem the rose'. Maybe thats why ;)

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Aw, Halogen beat me to it ;) I first heard the phrase in Brokeback Mountain (wonder if it originated there...?).

Ok, I couldn't resist:

[​IMG]

Hallmark is missing out on a golden opportunity here ;)

Btw, glad you enjoyed the post, Mr. Heely. *tips hat*

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

*thinks frantically about doing something so monumental that Bluesy makes her a custom made picture*

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

I have a feeling that finding a suitable picture (that can be displayed in the forums) is going to be something of a challenge :lol

11. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Wow, I feel so honored that bluesy made that just for me [​IMG]

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

You're worth it, darlin' :tup Unfortunately, Photobucket took issue with your card for some inexplicable reason :eyes :lol Let's try this again (click to enlarge):

image removed (I'm sure it's not your fault, Blusey)

#12 Bluesy, Apr 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2008
  13. cr10tc

cr10tc New Member

i've been trying to convince my partner to do anal, but i don't think its ever gonna happen

14. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Lubed finger!

Start with a finger with her on top while she's really hot! And don't bug to take it further for a long time.

15. downloadking

downloadking Member

Congrats on the accomplishment !! I'm Happy 4 you~