We'll always have crawfordsville

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Tronprogram, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Tronprogram

Gold Member

(This weekend, a fellow SFer and I met up and spent the night in a cheap hotel in BFE. It was about halfway for both of us. We'd been talking a couple of weeks on here and really hit it off, so we were curious what it would be like to meet in person, for no more farther than we were.)

When I pulled in the parking lot, you were already waiting upstairs outside the room for me, watching from above. When I got out, you waved and I was able to see my first glimpse of your face aside from a photo you'd sent me on your super old cell phone (photo quality was a little grainy). Upon first seeing you, I get excited because you seem to look even better in person than you did in the photos. Also, just the anticipation of knowing that fucking is an expectation adds to the excitement.

When I get in the room, though, I put my things down and sit on the bed, across from where you're sitting at the desk on your computer. My thought was to lay down and watch a little TV before we went out for dinner. We chat a little and it goes pretty well, but I look at your curly hair and your eyes (god, those eyes!) and I've got to move to the foot of the bed, right behind your chair. You turn around and we lock gazes and start to kiss.

Within moments, we're getting in the bed, kissing with a few clothes left on. They don't last long and I find myself heading right between your thighs...

(Continued later...)

2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Great start! I can't wait to read more :)

3. Tronprogram

Gold Member

...you're surprised by how quick I'm down there and I don't waste anytime getting to work. No adjusting to your scent, no figuring out where precisely to put my tongue...I just go for it. Already, I'm met with a really wet reception from you. So I just make it wetter and flick my tongue across your clit to get it warmed up. What I'm NOT expecting is for you to start convulsing almost immediately. I can't believe it at first, but then you just can't seem to control yourself, so I dig my face into you even more. I moan against you to make a heavy vibration and I exhale my warm breath onto you too. Before long, I realize you're not really convulsing in sync with my reactions...you're just trembling so bad from what I've done already that you're probably just cumming.

This turns me on so much, so I get up and climb on top of you, rubbing my now-hard cock against your throbbing clit. You're soaking wet, which my cock seems to love, so I rub it along your lips, being sure to get the clit. You convulse some more. We kiss a lot all while I grind against you....

(To be continued...)

MariaMaria, Sweetlysad and Anna Valo like this.
  4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

More please :p