Welcome to the table

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Esozh, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I'm 25, male, from the Midwest. I'm divorced, no kids, and recently moved in with my long term girlfriend. This is a solo profile, but I might repeat questions she's asked me from time to time. As she puts it, I'm the "kinky bastard" in the relationship. She was fairly vanilla before we started dating, but I'm gradually converting her to the dark side. We've found that we highly enjoy BDSM, which I knew for me from prior relationships. I wouldn't call myself a Dom because I'm not demeaning, nor do I order her about, though she is very much a submissive in bed. I'm still experimenting with her to find out what we do and don't like. She is a big proponent of double vaginal, with myself and a toy. She is multi orgasmic, where in the six months we have been together I have only came once, so we tend to have marathon sessions quite regularly. I'm open to pretty much anything that doesn't involve anything homosexual in nature. I've done DP/gangbangs before with the rebound girl from my ex wife, but refuse to engage in anything of the sharing nature in a committed relationship. While I was single I also was a "bull" a few times. My girlfriend loves not just rough sex, but to be slapped around, punched, whipped, etc. during sex - not as a punishment but simply because she loves it. We have a very healthy sex life, always trying new things, and loving life.

For those that care, I'm 6'4, white, 265 pounds, and recently got out of the army after 5 years in.

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome! Thanks for the intro!

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf

5. sandwich

Gold Member

Hi and welcome!

6. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

Welcome

7. Welcome! :) And thank you for sering our country! :)