[Ask a Girl] Weird??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by corvette88, Oct 24, 2011.

1. corvette88

corvette88 New Member

so i know every woman is different but speaking just in general, do you ladies like to try different sexual things? or when your guy asks you what your into do you not really want to talk about it? When your guy wants to do something kinky what is your first thought? maybe fun? or PERVERT? LOL, im just curious. Sometimes i feel weird talking to my girl about sexual things because she doesnt voice her "dark side".I dont want to come off as being a weirdo.

thanks everybody, I look forward to reading your responses. so far everybody has been very helpful

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love trying new things and I actively talk about it and bring it up whenever I can.

Hell, I talk about my sexual wants/needs/desires/kinks and fetish stuff with friends. That's just how I am.

I don't see how bringing up what you like sexually would make you weird. If you're in a committed relationship and it's sexual, talking about sexual things should be a vital part of the relationship.

3. corvette88

corvette88 New Member

I strongly agree with you, sometimes I get the vibe she thinks im weird when we talk about sex. I dont think anything im into is out of the ordinary. Just the trational sex gets boring at times ya know. I like to spice it up!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

How long have you two been dating?

5. corvette88

corvette88 New Member

we have been together a year, Ive been divorced once, I was with my ex for fours years and our sex life sucked! my girlfriend now is amazing and im so attracted to her that i would like to spice up things :)

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Have you guys tried going to a sex shop together? Maybe picking out some new toys or something together that you can use? Then you can gauge some of the things she likes or wants to try.

7. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

That is a great idea. Get her a little tipsy at dinner before you go too.. alcohol is a great way to lower the inhibition curtain..

Walk her down every isle, chase her around the store with a furry paddle or something.. then tell her she can buy anything in thestore, but she cant leave empty handed.

8. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I do like to try different things. I may not really like them all, but I try & if my hubs really likes it, then I will still do them once in a while. Vis versa. To ask me direct what I wanna try, I get shy. If the idea is brought up, I will talk about it.
    When it is something kinky, I may initially think its odd, but since I haven't felt the experience yet, I keep an open mind until we do it.
    I dont judge him for thinking outside of the "normal" box society has made for us. I actually envy him for being creative and wanting to try something new that he wants to experience with me.
    Your girlfriend sounds shy as well. Like Mitt has suggested take her to a shop. Browse around. Have fun and pick things up. Pay attention to the look on her face, her body language. Is there something that she is looking deeply at? If anything, grab a book of ideas/positions and start there with her.

#8 1hotmamma420, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  9. Dominate1

Dominate1 New Member

Thats exactly how my girl is...but its cool if I have to be the taboo one I will cause im very kinky, perverted whatever ...u have to make them so comfortable that they can let the freak come out

10. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I've always said that I will try "just" about anything once. So far it's working out alright. However because of the trust factor with T, I will try ANYTHING with him. We talk all the time about sex, course it helps that the kids have all moved out and we have the house to ourselves...:lol

11. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think what the OP suggested is something that women who are somewhat prudish, or shy about sex often do. My wife used to poo poo EVERYTHING I ever suggested about trying something new, even if it was a just new position. If she had had her way, we'd still be using just missionary position. Communication finally solved the problem :).

12. couple4couplehd

couple4couplehd New Member

Women are conditioned by society to repress and not express their sexual needs without being labelled a slut\whore, while inside her head she hears her mother chorus, "Good Girls dont do that". My present wife had never tried oral sex when I met her, give or recieve; it was pretty much missionery and think of your mother country. So I must of freaked her out when I started buying handcuffs , rubber strapon didos, rubber dresses, vibes, short skirts, crutchless knickers and blowup men. She must of thought, hell when is this going to end :) Some stuff she really gets into and other stuff she is not so hot on. If I try and talk to her about her needs and kinks she offers no input at all but I still try to open her up to discuss her darker desires.

13. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

My rule of thumb here is that I'll try anything twice unless it really hurts the first time. And honestly, I'm usually the one who asks "would you like to try something new" "is there anything you have ever wanted to give a whirl" that sort of thing. Communication always makes for better sex, I think