Weird shower time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by swtlou, Jun 20, 2013.

1. swtlou

swtlou New Member

Not sure if anyone has had this experience...I will try to explain. While taking a shower a few months ago I found that I got excited when I used the hand held shower head on "myself" not that hard to understand the pleasure I got from it. It felt all tingly and it made me hard, after a few times of doing this it wasn't the same as the first time. Then I started to turn the water a little hotter and it felt good, I turned the water a little hotter still and it felt really good the more I turned up the temperature the better it felt. I really don't know or understand what to call this or how weird this is, so I thought this would be a good place to put it out there and get some feed back. Thanks for any thoughts or ideas.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love using my shower (wand) head on it's most intense stream to masturbate. I use it often. I wouldn't say temperature has anything to do with what feels better, for me anyway. I wouldn't want to use ice cold water, but I also wouldn't want to use scalding water.

What you're doing isn't strange. I think it has less to do with the temperature and more to do with it being the "first time". When something is new, it's more exciting, when you get used to it, it's just not the same. Tweaking your experience a little just made it better. :)

3. swtlou

swtlou New Member

Thanks for your input Mittimer. No Mittimer lately it has to do with temperature... thats the part I don't understand. I can't handle the hot temp anywhere else on my body only on my privates and I've done it with all cold water too, just that the cold water isn't the same as hot. That is the part of this whole thing I don't understand.

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i use my showerhead too, when i'm alone, but i can't do heat or cold. it has to be warm, and my water flunctuates sometimes when it's running. i've scalded myself a couple times.... did you do any research online? Some people like hotter water than others, but I dont think i've ever heard of quite what you have described

5. swtlou

swtlou New Member

Yea thats the thing about this redics girl I have no idea what or where to look up something like this...I have noticed that my legs are sort of red after I get out of the shower but my balls are fine just warm....:lol

6. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

I will try it thanksssssssssss

7. ajohn1951

ajohn1951 New Member

Ok I will...