weird sex pains (question for the girls)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MansonsSlave, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

I am kind of embarassed asking about this stuff but I'd rather see if it's normal for others before I go to a doctor:eek: I have a problem that I'm pretty sure is related to another problem.....After my guy and I have sex for a while I start to get these raw rubbing type pains...They usually aren't until a long time into it or the second or third time around but it hurts to the point where we have to stop.I know it probably has something to do with not being wet enough but I'm not as dry as I thought and that shouldn't be the problem...Another problem is sometimes I get starnge shooting pains in my side after sex is it just because he's too big and hitting some organ or is it something else?..any solutions to any of these problems would be nice...:eek:

2. UGA08

UGA08 Banned

Unfortunately I don't have any good advice for you or experience with this myself...however I do have a friend who has a problem similar to what you are having. My friend has said that his girlfriend often complains after sex about pain in her side - it's obviously a result of sex because it happens after, and only after they have sex...usually either when they have sex for an extended period of time or many times in a short period of time...it doesn't always happen though.

I don't know what causes it or whether or not it is a concern because they haven't done anything about it...I just wanted to say that you're not the only one with this problem.

Good luck with whatever it is and I wish you the best :)

#2 UGA08, Apr 20, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2006
  3. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I would suggest checking with your doctor. It may be nothing more than over-exersion of certain muscle groups, but getting it looked at would put your mind at ease.
    I am not in the medical field, but some female conditions are precipitated by pain during or after sex. Endometriosis comes to mind. Or polops in the fallopian tube(s). With the heightened blood flow to that area during arousal, a normally undetected problem can come to light. If it was pain straight up your vagina, it could be rough skin tissue on your cervix being aggravated from his thrusting (especially if he is long).

5. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

Thank you very much rose

6. Mari

Mari Member

A sexually active woman should have regular gynecological checkups anyway. Since you have these questions, now's the time to go.

Dryness and pain could be signs of an infection, which would be treatable, so you may as well get it checked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.