Weird orgasm experience

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MunaJadida, May 22, 2007.

1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

I have a g-spot rabbit vibe - the kind that hits the g-spot and the clit at the same time. Every time I use a g-spot vibe in addition to clitoral stimulation, I have the weirdest orgasm. The sensation will build and build and build and then suddenly nothing. It's like an orgasm without the orgasm. It peaks and goes back down without the fireworks at the top. This only happens when vaginal stimulation is the main kind. When I focus on the clit, I have a lovely "normal" orgasm.

I hope this makes sense. Does anybody else have this issue? I've only had a few vaginal orgasms, so maybe it's because my body's not really used to it...I dunno.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've had that happen when I use my vibe with the g-spot attachment. Sucks, don't it?

3. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

I dont think your the only one, so dont ever think your wierd or anything. The same thing happened before when I used a vibe like that on my girl and I thought for sure she was gonna explode but then nothing. She was like what the hell just happened haha, my guess would be to stop in the middle and focus on one area while at the peak.

But one things for sure your not weird!!