weird and wonderful experiences

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mr_fongo, May 30, 2004.

1. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

when i was about 14, i decided to put on a pair of tights (pantyhose) that i had "borrowed" :) from my girlfriend. i don't know why...i can't remember how i got them...but they felt good...

i wasn't (and am not) gay and i wasn't (and am not) a transvestite etc, i just decided i was going to do it. i didn't even think of telling anyone how it felt out of fear of being "persecuted" by parents, friends, everyone in school etc...

recently (being 21) i remembered the experience and decided to try on a pair of my girlfriends tights. they felt so good, and i got sooooooo aroused i kept masturbating for about an hour. unknown to me she had come into the house and came into the bedroom

i explained how i liked the feel and how to aroused me, and she was suprisingly acceptful and infact happy that i had found a new "toy" for us to experiment with. i then started to use it during sex, and it enhanced the experience greatly. i now wear it underneath my normal clothes and it just feels so nice...

(please note i'm still straight)

Why do girls get all the good things in life? :phat

any similar occurences?

theCARS1979 likes this.
  2. markx

markx New Member

it sounds to me that you are insecure with your sexuality, you keep pushing the fact that you are straight like being gay is a bad thing

3. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

No, I don't think it sounds that way at all! I am forced to dance at my school, because I'm in musical theatre... I have to wear dance belts, and though I find them uncomfortable to dance in, I find it so arousing to look at myself with them on in the mirror... I have jacked off in them a couple of times, and even wearing my dance tights... Dance tights are a bit tighter, and less airy than regular tights, but I've had to wear regular tights for shows before, and I know what you mean... They feel good because they feel warm, but at the same time, you have that cool air running though the fabric... I had to wear them for a peter pan sorta thing.

Things that people find arousing don't determine their sexuality, or even cause them to question it (in most cases). When I first started to masturbate, I always though it was very arousing to wrap my penis in toilet paper (kind of like mummifying it) and jacking off through the toilet paper. It doesn't make me weird, it's just something that aroused me.

4. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mr. Fongo,

It sounds like you should try to hang onto your girl friend. There are so many things my wife is up tight about, and that I have expereinced from other women, that if you have someone you can have fun with, you have a treasure. I asked my wife to watch some naked videos last night, and she did not agree, so I just dropped it. Excpept to say the next morning that I though she was cold to me and not warm.

If my wife had her own ideas about some things, I could maybe compromise with her. But she goes to conserviative churches and hears reactionary sermons, and the rigid ideals get glued in her mind.

Blessings,

5. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

cool, some1 that can actually relate to this...

logger:

she is great...we've been seeing each other for 4 years but it seems like we've known each other a lifetime, she's great.

6. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

just because a man enjoys the feel of nylons or panties does NOT make him gay or bi .besides some men enjoy seeing a woman wearing their long button up shirts or boxers and that doesnt mean they are lesbian for wearing them.

theCARS1979 likes this.
  7. Logger

Gold Member

I enjoy seeing my wife and other women naked. Within the past few weeks, my wife has agreed that I can put on a naked woman video, during our intimate time. So I have been taking advantage of her agreement, to a limited extent. However, my wife now seems to think that she is making a supreme sacrifice, and that any family decisions should be weighted in her favor, 80 or 95 %. I am going to have to keep some cool to get through this transition. Right now I'm mininizing conversation, but keeping it pleasant. I even came home on time, before she got here.

This is not to go into the ideas she has are a little on the unrealistic side.

But I won the agrement on naked woman videos by telling her she should keep it secret from her church people. I have a nylon top my wife sometimes wears, hidden under the heaboard of the bed. I can put her top on my thigh, and it covers my thigh, wthout interfering wtih the operation of my balls or penis. Just kind of feels nice there. I have been thinking of making my thigh a pillow for my wife, with her top on my thigh. The other night she was uncomfortable, except she said I could use her hair. Well I rubbed my peter around her head, and got a boner. Well I did not know what to do with the boner, so I turned over and went to sleep, rather than drive myself nuts trying to think of what ot do with my boner in her hair around her neck and ears.

In the last week, I have decided that my wife should be treated just as if she is my penis. I put oil on her and sqeeze her muscles, and rub her up and down, with vigorous movements. I try to work with my wife in whatever position she is resting in. But after some time, I get her nipples in my mouth, and then I get my knee in her crotch, and then I put her spread eagle on her back. I keep adding lubricants as appropritate, or as I try something new.

What is MOJO WORKING? I think I get my MOJO WORKING. After enough good feelings, I ask my wife to get wet, I squirt, and I turn off the video with the naked women, who are no longer needed or welcome.

What have I missed?

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

logger, i dont mean to intrude, but a lot of your posts kinda disturb me...um, ever thought about couple therapy?

9. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Bi-Bi Baby,

It was not my intention to disturb you, or other readers, with accounts from my marriage. I feel that by posting my problems and challenges in my marriage on a board, that it helps me think through my challenges. I probably don't give an over-all balanced view of the positives versus the problems I post. In this Weird Stories section, I have perhaps been more free with my weirdness, than on other Sections of the board.

My wife and I have been to Marriage Counseling, over the years, in the past. We have insurance to cover it, and I am willing to go. I have a couselor I have seen in the past, under past insurance policies, and I have been intending to get my new insurance to the counselor to have things ready to go if I feel the need, or if my wife is willing to go. My wife has the opinion that she knows what is best for the marriage. She changes her ideas every few weeks, based upon what friends, co-workers or church people are telling her. But just because her ideas change, does not diminish her certainty that she is correct, and that a counselor would be a waste of time, money, and aggravation.

I try to work with my wife on her skills of shining people on, so she can develop her own ideas, rather that picking up the same flag that someone else is carrying every few weeks. I just battle through othe people's ideas, until her ideas are apparent to her, and the ideas of others become worn out.

When I am posting to someone else, I give examples of my problems in my marriage, partly as human interest, and more importantly, as therapy for myself.

Over the past few weeks I have been working on the Boundaries in Marriage books a videos by Cloud and Townsend. I have found several aspects of their approaches helpful to me. My wife has watched the video with me a couple of times. I don't hold my marriage out as ideal or special, but I do put in effort, study and thought to try to make things work better.

I find your posts enjoyable and refreshing. If you have suggestions for me to upgrade my posts, let me understand your ideas.

Thanks for your concerns and ideas.

Blessings

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

ok, sounds like you've got it under control, and i'm still just a 'kid' but nobody WANTS to see someone unhappy ect, so i was worried...i must say, your posts are always thought provoking

11. Logger

Gold Member

Dear BiBi Baby,

My marriage is something I put a fair amount of effort into, to improve. I have been married 28 years, and I have two grown children. My marriage is not in particularly deep trouble, to the best of my knowledge. My relationship with my wife goes through cycles.

My wife is the Astrology sign of Scorpio with a moon in Aires. According to Astrology, my wife can have an intense temper, based upon feelings, rather than logic. I am an Aquarius, which is an intellectual thinking sign, that often overlooks the feeling issues. My wife and I are good partners because we are quite different, so we can compliment each other, in the few times that we actaully ever agree on anything.

Right now we are considering replacing a car which has been wrecked, and the inspection is due in a few months. The wrecked car is driveable for emergencies till then. My son lives at home and takes some college courses. My son bid on a car for $250.00 at an auction, and, to his surprise, he won! Now all we have to do is get the car to pass emissions, inspection and bring the appearance up to reasonable respectability standards. My son is not much for working on cars, but he did read Tom Sawyer, and I am tasked with getting the car repairs performed.

My wife decided that the $250.00 car should be donated, and that we should buy a minivan. She said that her friend had bought a mini-van with 40,000 miles for $7000, and that is what she thought was reasonable. So I found her one on Cars.com, but my wife has put up a number of emotional outbursts as reasons to not purchase the minivan. So, I have been working on the $250.00 car a little at a time, making some progress, for cheap Dollars, so far.

Sometimes my wife will be in a mood to yell at me for several days. I simply come home later from work, and minimize conversations with her until she gets calmed down to be able to talk the issues out. The last couple days my wife has been yelling at me, so I just stay backed off. Usually her yelling stage goes away in a few days. We'll see.

Each marriage and relationship has its ups and downs. Each has its unique sets of agreements. I'm just tying to make mine work the best I can.

Am I discouraging you further from serious relationships? Have you identified any concepts that turn you off about serious relationships? How do you handle people who are temporarily in a bad mood?

Blessings

12. Zack

Zack New Member

wow, I dont think I've ever considered even putting on women's clothing nor do I plan on it... Whatever floats your boat, however, to look at yourself with tights on and become aroused may have some homosexual tendencies which some may have subconsciencely been triggered... not pointing fingers or trying to make anyone feel bad but I dont think I have ever heard of a case as similar as yours...

What people do behind closed doors should be left there...

however, your right that you can express your inner thoughts on a board such as this...

13. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

no, you're not discouraging me from serious relationships...my parents are celebrating their 25th anniversary but if THEY havent discouraged me, no one will. As for handling people in a temporary bad mood, that person is ME...when my bf is in bad mood all he needs is for me to hug him and listen and my friends all have other people they go to. Mostly because they dont want someone they go to to cry, and i will.... ANY intense emotion for me =tears

14. Paisano

Paisano New Member

Realize this is an old post, but if Fongo is still around...
    Just wanted to let him know he's not alone. I could have almost written that.
    (Don't get off on looking at myself, but the rest...)

Zack, if you are still here, :rolleyes: Get a clue.
    My fetish started when I dated a very open minded woman who used to give me handjobs with her thigh highs. ;) Don't knock it til you try it.

theCARS1979 likes this.
  15. theCARS1979

theCARS1979 New Member

It doesn't hurt to try , don't knock it till you try it. I want to take it from a girl with a 8 inch strap on and I'm not ashamed of it either

graydeck57 and phish like this.