weight talk

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mrcock, Jun 14, 2013.

1. mrcock

Gold Member

so going back to from what we have started

nah

the point of it wasn't the steroids. mighty mo can never be as thin as badr hari. badr hari can get stronger just with the steroids. people are different, that is the point. mighty mo can't be thin all the time, it is unnatural for him. he can train hard before the fight, look like he has no fat at all, but then he'll gain more. that is the point of the pics I posted

I absolutely have no idea, where do you take your information from, backcheck, but it contradicts with everything I know about dietology the way it becomes disgusting. gotta tell ya, I don buy a single word of yours related to a weight issue

so if you have something to say regarding the weight, let's talk here, as it is def not offtopic here

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

*gives mrcock a glass of water and puts him to bed*

Sleep it off slugger, you've had a big night.

Also, steroids make you bigger, nothing else. They don't make you stronger, faster, or anything else. It's also cheating.

I weight 150 pounds, I would get my ass kicked in a WWF ring, but put me against the same drugged up idiot in an octagon, and I'll show them that big muscles mean jack when put up against real skill or real athleticism. I'll put up 50K that i can beat any WWF "wrestler" in a no rules fight or a one mile race. Not only would I win, but it'd be quick.

#2 ninja08hippie, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
  3. backcheck64

Gold Member

There's a huge difference between bulk muscle and fat. I have built up bulk muscle, no 6 pack, but try to punch me in the gut, had one guy damn near break his wrist. I have a friend that is 270lbs at 6'4"...but he's at 7% bodyfat. Mo could still trim down a bit.

That's why after over 1600 drug tests last year in the NHL, not one positive. Try beating up one of those guys...try one of our high school players....

#3 backcheck64, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
  4. mrcock

Gold Member

again, steroids are not the point. fat stay fat. thin stay thin. that is the point

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Fine, stay fat, but I don't want to pay for your healthcare. They need to do health insurance like car insurance... you have accidents and tickets, you pay a lot more. Starting at 20lbs overweight, adjusted by muscle mass, and you pay a hell of a lot more. If you don't want to follow the rules of nature, you're going to pay for it. You like processed and fast food, you're going to pay for it.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I like how "fat people" are the health insurance boogeyman. You know why your health insurance is so expensive? It's not because people are fat. It's because insurance is a for profit business, and they'll squeeze every bit of profit they can from you. If everyone were to suddenly not be fat, you wouldn't see any sort of drop in your insurance costs. And that is a fact.

7. mrcock

Gold Member

tell me about the percentage of the fat people you know that eventually got thinner, stayed thinner huh

by the way, I don call things the names people are used to

you say animal fat, I say infarct

you say sugar, I say diabetes

you say flour, I say for the bums only

easy

but still, you gotta be one of the thin or strong people, so you don know how it is to be fat, you don know that panic you get when you do these shitty diets, then eventually gain, instead of lose. so by advocating the weight lose you personally make people gain weight instead of losing it

if you wanna lose weight, you will gain it

if your general objective is to get more amazing health then you have now, then you can lose weight as a side effect. but that would happen so slow, there is absolutely no need to talk about it at all

it is a lot more amazing not to gain weight, instead of losing it

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

I know dozens of people that have done it, my wife is one of them. Lost 76lbs, 8 yrs later she's solid muscle. And yes, I'm one of the strong ones, gotta problem with that? You don't do diets, IT"S A LIFESTYLE CHANGE. You change your eating habits and above all portion size for the rest of your life. You're just looking for an excuse to stay a fat ass. Unless you're in the 2% of all of the overweight people with a glandular problem, and yes I had a friend in HS that had that, a little over 500lbs at graduation, died at 21 of a heart attack. He's the ONLY one I've ever known with a legitimate glandular problem, the rest are lazy and undisciplined.

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Sure, profiteering is a big part of it, but health issues due to obesity are costing the system BILLIONS...all completely avoidable. Took the kids to the zoo today, a conservative estimate is 3/4 of the people, including kids are boarderline obese to morbidly obese. It's disgusting.

10. mrcock

Gold Member

aahaahhaa

nah

you spar huh

yea

I am asking about the percentage of them, compared to those who didn't manage to do it. I know these stories tho

absolutely disagree with you here

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Very rarely do I make it through a hockey game without dropping the gloves.

And no, more don't loose it or keep it off, the problem is they don't get it, like you. It's a lifestyle change, not a month or two of a crappy diet.

And how can you disagree with portion size? If you eat 2200 to 2500 calories per day, not per meal, you will loose weight and keep it off.

12. mrcock

Gold Member

you gotta have a shitty one in the first place so then to change it to something else instead, now isn't it huh

you personally perhaps will, fat people will gain it

13. backcheck64

Gold Member

You just don't get it. The average meal at Applebees or Chillis contains as many, and in a lot of cases MORE, calories than you should consume for the entire day. One of Outbacks appetizers has 3500 calories, that's more than you should have in a day and a third.... and that's just the appetizer. You also have to count calories in drinks, soda, beer, etc. You sir are probably consuming 5000+ calories a day. A lifestyle change involves eating healthy, cutting way back on processed food, NOT eating out, eating more fruits and veggies. That sure as hell shouldn't be a problem and detriment to happiness. Next, MOVE. You should get a minimum of 10K steps a day. In my wife's program, they issue pedometers and check. Some are moving as little as 400, most are in the 2000 step range. She averages 26K steps a day, I run about 16K a day. Take the steps instead of the elevator, park further out on parking lots, if you have to move from one building to another and they are only a few blocks apart, WALK, don't drive, on nice days, bike to work.... but do it on a regular basis, not a few days and go back to your fat ass ways. A lifestyle change in most cases is a good thing and will make your life much better in the way you feel and energy level....and ability to pick up women.

14. mrcock

Gold Member

alright, let us say you are right about that I am consuming 5000 calories a day. I can say the same to someone who's consuming 10000 calories a day though. it wouldn't work if you tell someone to cut on calories, cause if you take that number of calories, then you need them all. now, what are in those calories, that is where the weight gain lies at. if you'll consume 10000 calories in apples, that would just benefit you

I am absolutely sure that the weight gain is in the food alone

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wrong, the body processed different foods differently. You'd be eating several bushels of apples to hit 10000...basicly you couldn't do it in a day. You couldn't physically eat 10000 calories of spinach. In the large container from Sam's club, one you can get a dozen large salads from has 86 calories for the whole container. It doesn't matter how many calories you currently eat, if you cut to 2000 to 2500, 3000 if your in athletic training, you'll loose weight and when you get down to normal, that is enough to maintain it.

And you will be much healthier if you could eat 10K calories in apples than 10K of the Outbacks cheesy fries appetizer...which is less than 3 of them.

16. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

As much as I ...erm... admire... your points of view, you're no angel. Weren't you, not long ago, talking up driving over 120mph on public highways? Wrecks from people doing just that spike everyone's insurance premiums, and can raise health care costs as well when they involve enough death and destruction. And they happen a lot more frequently than some may pretend.

As was indicated previously, all that ails the world could be fixed and insurance rates of all kinds will still rise. There's no one lifestyle that causes it, so it's probably best not to pick on any one over another.

17. mrcock

Gold Member

you can try your best though

a mighty mo type person would start to lose weight, which would lead into a giant panic, which would later lead into a weight gain

easy

I searched for tha pics of that shit, that shit scares me

aahaahaha

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

Only if you eat like a fool instead of doing something constructive like working out. So, you're one of those that eats because of panic, boredom, anxiety, don't do anything constructive, just eat your problems away. There are a lot of people like you, one reason the US population is obese. You need to find another way to deal with problems other than stuffing your face.

Lots of people order appetizers like that, then eat a 2500 calorie dinner on top of it...then another 1000 to 1500 on desert....and that's just dinner. Add lunch, breakfast, snacks, sodas, etc....many put away 5000 to 7500 calories.

19. mrcock

Gold Member

where did you get that from huh

that shit works like that. you being one of the strong just can't imagine that. once you start losing weight you get panic

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

Why would loosing weight cause panic. It should cause elation. Why is loosing weight so scary to you. The more my wife lost, the more it drove her to go further. I, to an extent, my wife everyday, see people loose weight. Very rarely does panic set in. People often get lazy and start eating out again, not watching caloric intake, etc, but if you stick to not eating out, counting every calorie of every meal, walking more, you're good for life, no panic, no weight gain.