Wednesday Morning, 3AM (Pt 2)

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 10_3XL, Aug 27, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Author's Note: This part doesn't feel quite right or complete. Was kind of forced from my brain to the page - haven't been able to capture my creative muse again lately. Nevertheless, here's what I managed...

“I thought I was tired,” I confess, “but now I’m not so sure.”

“The part of you I need up right now seems to be,” she says with a smile. “Get those clothes off and come over here.”

I oblige her and quickly slip off my clothes, silently thanking God that scrubs are so easy to get into and out of. In the brief time my attention is diverted she has slipped her bra off and is now completely nude. Her breasts, now exposed, convey another sign of her excitement - her nipples are full and sharp with excitement. For a brief moment I appreciate the sight I see - her strong legs, smooth stomach, perky and slightly up-tilted breasts, and the face of an angel. My appreciation from afar does not last long; I feel a hot surge of excitement pulse through me at the sight of her and quickly move over to her once more.

As soon as I get close she wraps her legs around me and places her hands on me - one on my chest, just below the shoulder, and the other around on my back. Without any words we come together and engage in a deep kiss. Our lips lock together; tongues meet. With one arm I have myself propped up, so taking my free hand I gently caress her breast. She sighs with pleasure and presses herself up into my touch. Slowly massaging, running my thumb in small circles around her nipple, and occasionally giving it a light tug and tweak.

My erection presses firmly against her, trapped between our two bodies. I begin unconsciously to rub against her, and she tilts her hips slightly and rubs back. The juxtaposed sensations from the smooth wetness of her lips with the rougher friction of her hair is intoxicating. Without realizing I have begun to utter low moaning noises deep in my throat.

Her breathing has again begun to get harsher and more rapid. I break our kiss and move to her ear, where I half whisper and half groan, “This?”

“Yes,” she breathes back as her body is taken away again in an orgasm from the various touches and stimulation I provide. I pull away slightly to watch her face as she climaxes. Her brow knits, her nostrils flare slightly, eyes close tightly, biting her bottom lip. She lets out a long low, “Mmmmmnnnnnph!” A sound and face that in any other situation would denote pain here indicates her pleasure. I feel my body trying to go with hers and must slow and pace my own movements.

When her peak again levels, she opens her eyes, looking directly into mine, and says one word, “Now.”

I need no further clarification or urging. I take my hand from her breast, grip my shaft and guide myself into her. In spite of her arousal and readiness there is still some resistance and I must push in order to insert myself - she is small and tight in contrast to my size. Instantly all other semblance of thought leaves me, all there is now is her. Moving slowly I press myself in until I feel myself touch her deepest point. I push just a tiny bit more and then withdraw. I feel her body responding appreciatively to my actions.

We fall into a rhythm and time ceases to exist. For what may be an hour, a day, a year, or a millisecond our bodies move together. Me sliding in deep and then back almost all the way out, her rocking her hips and pressing back into me in time with my thrusts and withdrawals. There is so much wetness and heat and the low animalistic noises we make in our passions are reminiscent of a jungle at night. I feel her clamping and relaxing on me and “flex” myself in response. The feeling that I am getting near to cumming, present since before I even entered her, is now a desperate and loud alarm bell.

Her hands clench, her nails digging into me, she lets out a gasp and I feel her body tighten. Her orgasm, however, is lost on me as I rocket into one of my own. I see all of the proverbial stars and feel the rush of pleasure and relief as I release. I lose control and thrust deeply and forcefully into her - letting out a noise that is half grunt and half roar of pleasure. We both descend to reality together.

I pull away, breathing heavily and raggedly, rolling over to lay next to her on the floor. “Damn,” is all I can manage to say.

“Tired yet?” she asks, “or do you have another in you?”

I turn my head and look at her to gauge how serious she is being. She looks back at me with no trace of a joke. “What the lady wants, the lady gets,” I reply with a smile.

“Good,” is all she says and then she is straddling me. I feel the mixture of her cum and my cum coating both of us as she rubs against me, bringing me back to full strength. At first I have to fight the urge to stop her as I am still so sensitive, but it soon subsides. She has clearly decided that she will be in total control for this bout, so I allow myself to relax and go with the flow. My only contribution to the reinitiation is to hold myself firm while she slides me back inside of her.

Planting her hands on my chest she begins to go up and down on me, slowly and steadily. Again I can feel her tensing and relaxing her body in time with her movements - relaxed downward; tensed upward. She adds a very slight and slow gyration of her hips to her movements up and down.

If I were capable of thought I’d wonder how such things are possible, but that is beyond my power at this point. All I can do is instinctively begin to press up when she presses down and relax as she moves back upward.

At first her movements only take me in partially - not even half of me - but in a short time she begins to take more and more of me inside with each downward press. As she is in control, so I can only assume she is doing what feels right and pleasurable for her. Besides, who am I to stop her from doing something that I enjoy if she enjoys it?

It seems that she rides me in this manner for an eternity. My balls begin to have a dull ache and my entire member has begun to pulse and throb. Where these would normally be uncomfortable sensations, now with her it is an agony of ecstasy. Again I have resumed making low bestial noises. Other than her breathing, which is again picking up in tempo, she rides silently.

Her pace quickens and her movements become strictly upward and downward - the finesse forgotten. Going up and down the full length of me I can only think to grasp her hips as she fucks me. The ache in me turns to the sensation of impending release. “Gah, fuck!” she exclaims and I feel her nails dig into me as her hands clasp. She presses herself down hard and grinds against me as her body is rocked by another orgasm. Not even a half second after she does this I too exclaim and am convulsed by an orgasm. This time, rather than seeing stars, I am convinced I temporarily black out, as I come back into my mind with her laying on top of me - her breath once again steady.

“We should probably move to the bed,” I say with absolutely no conviction.

“The bed will still be there later,” she replies.

I let out a long breath and close my eyes. I’m unsure as to whether she follows as I slip into a deep and dreamless sleep - fully relaxed and thoroughly exhausted.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Whew....that was long but good. We'll written man.

10_3XL likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Thanks! I'm afraid that I've never been too good at writing concisely - all my writing skills come from the examples of the authors I read, all of whom are very wordy.

(Note: Both of these parts - 1 & 2 - are pretty heavily abridged from the originals. I removed filler/exposition/decorative type stuff and only kept the "meat of it" for the sake of being able to fit the story in 2 posts rather than about 4.)

Gina21 likes this.
  4. RubyAsh

Gold Member

Wow! Started backwards (as I often do), now must read part I. I'm hooked.
    Very nicely descriptive! Well done :)