Wednesday Morning, 3AM (Pt 1)

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 10_3XL, Aug 15, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Author's Note: I wrote this in a hurried one session bout of writing. I never bothered proofreading it, so there are probably some really glaring spelling/grammatical errors. This is a heavily romanticized and fictionalized version of real events. I had to do some pretty major surgery to get this part 1 down to enough characters to post. Hope it remained coherent and that you all enjoy - feedback (good and bad) always appreciated! :)

I pause in the entryway.
    D is there. She has stayed awake waiting for me. She sits in the center of the room, her only clothing being a pair of spandex shorts and a sports bra - both of which fit her body’s contours perfectly; a second skin. She sits in the Lotus position, a faint waft of the incense she has burned enters my nose and helps draw my brain back into reality. Into the moment. Obviously she has recently finished her routine’s physical portion - my deduction based off of the sheen of sweat that is causing her skin to glisten in the soft lighting of the “mood lamp” she uses when she is “expanding her body, mind, and soul.” She is to the spiritual part - meditation and deep breathing. Her eyes are closed, her breathing is deep, slow, and steady, she seems utterly at peace.

She knows I’m watching her. As though seeing me with her closed eyes she, too, breaks into a smile responding in kind to my own. Never missing the rhythm in her breathing or opening her eyes she speaks, “How was your day?”

Instead of answering I get down, crawl over, prostrate myself with arms stretched out past either side of where she sits, and rest my head in the diamond area of floor between her legs.

“Mmff uhm uh flimmle wiff beffur den mmffrrdey,” I tell the floor.

“Hmmm,” D replies, as though she has understood my mumbled, muffled, and distorted statement.

Turning my head so my chin rests on the floor I repeat myself, “It was a little bit better than yesterday.”

Breathing out. “Good,” she responds. Still she keeps her eyes closed. Still she keeps the rhythm of her breathing. Still she has a smile on her face, though it has softened to just an enigmatic Mona Lisa smirk on her lips.

I now have the mixed smells of incense and her filling my nostrils. It’s an olfactory wonderland for me. The incense is sandalwood, my favorite. The lotion she uses over her whole body is some unidentifiable citrus - not quite any one, just citrus. I love it. Underlying both those is the faint earthy and animalistic tinge of sweat. I love this last most of all; it is the complete and utter smell of her. D totally defined and embodied in an unique individual scent - nothing else like it anywhere in the multiverse.

“The stupid thing is,” I inform her crotch, which is now a mere inch or so from the tip of my nose, “I’m not even remotely sleepy, but I’m ridiculously exhausted.”

One deep breath in. One deep breath out. She opens her eyes and looks down at me, “You need to try and sleep then, even if you don’t think it will happen.”

In a joking childish voice I whine, “But I don’t wanna!”

She taps me sharply on the forehead with her finger and says, “That sounds like a personal problem.”

“Are you tired at all?” I ask, turning the conversation away from myself. I've had enough of me for one day. Time to focus on something far more interesting.

“Not particularly. I’m…” she says as she leans back on her elbows. With a laugh she finishes, “I don’t know what!”

“Beautiful, exotic, perfect,” I begin to list descriptors that come to mind when I think of her.

“Ooooh, shut up you!” she chides me, but with a grin beginning to spread over her face once more.

A random impulse hits me and I move my head slightly and plant the lightest of bites on her inner thigh. “And delicious!” I tell her.

“Oh really?” she says, shifting slightly so that now - where there was only an inch or so to begin with - there is no distance between us.

I turn my head back to where it was. In doing so my face runs up her thigh and comes to rest with my nose and lips resting directly where her legs come together. I draw in a long and deep breath through my nose as I nudge and bury my face further into this space. A different smell of hers fills my nose. Had I thought another scent was my favorite? No, surely I’d never think something like that. Not when there was this! The smell of her and her increasing excitement.

Tilting her head back, closing her eyes, she lets out what is practically a sigh of relief. Suddenly I'm convinced that she must have been wanting this far more than any “awakening of body, mind, and spirit” that could be provided by a different activity - even yoga or meditation.

I continue rubbing my face against her, using my nose to brush and press over her barely concealed womanhood. Opening my mouth to breathe the heat of my body through to her. Using my lips to grab at her through her shorts. Beneath me, pressed to the floor, I feel myself beginning to stiffen and grow.

She lifts herself up off the floor just enough for me to take hold of her shorts’ waistband. In a fluid and synchronized set of movements she pulls her legs up and together; I slide her shorts off as far as I can; and we return to the position we were in. The only difference - aside from her exposure - is that I can feel her feet resting on my back. I imagine her shorts are around her knees. I’d have to turn and move away to check, and that’s the last thing I want in the current moment.

Now she is there in front of me and I don’t hesitate. Part of my brain wants to lap away senselessly like a dog, but I quash this notion immediately. This is not the time for that. Rather, I kiss her lips lightly. Extending my tongue I run it slowly across the entirety of her slit, barely allowing it to go any distance within. Testing the waters. At the point where her lips join, I run the tip of my tongue over and around the nub of her clitoris.

Her response to my actions thus far is a coo of gratification and another slight shift so her legs are spread open wider.

With my nose rested just above her cleft, I inhale the smell of her that is trapped in her small, meticulously maintained thatch of pubic hair. With my tongue I begin to more fully explore her: over, around, and finally inside of her. Beyond the scent of her arousal, I can feel the heat of it, taste it beginning to flow, and hear her breathing changing due to its power.

Moving up slightly, I take her clitoris and embrace it with my lips. As I do so I press on it and flick my tongue back and forth, up and down across it. I nip it - just barely grazing my teeth on it really - and get an appreciative “Ah!” in response. I want to avoid her getting used to any single sensation, so I begin to alternate between my deep kissing and tonguing of her slit with my stimulation of her clitoris. As I do this I bring my hands around and gently press and massage the insides of her thighs.

It is a good thing I have done so, as within what seems like mere seconds I feel her body begin tensing up with an imminent climax. She rocks her hips up and forward, pressing herself fully into me. Her feet dig into my back as she uses them to brace and leverage the rest of her body’s movements. I can’t breathe and I don’t care. The only action I take is to press myself in further, keep going with my tongue, and hold her legs spread so she doesn't crush my skull in between her thighs. I taste a new rush from her and feel the convulsions and tensions of her orgasm coursing through her. She lets out a cry of pleasure and presses down on the top of my head with one of her hands. She holds me there until the climax is completely finished.

After being released and taking in a deep breath, I try to continue as I was doing before, but she presses me away firmly with a hand on my forehead. She is breathing heavily in and out. As I draw back her shorts are finally pulled all the way off as they catch on the back of my head. For a brief moment I have a comedic hat, then the shorts fall, forgotten, to the floor behind me.

I move so I am on my knees in front of her, my hands resting on my thighs. The bulge of my arousal now apparent through the fabric of the “scrubs” pants I wear to work.

“That’s all?” I inquire.

“Not even,” she tells me. “That was just to see if you were being honest about how tired you are.”

Gina21, loves2ride and Joys like this.
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

That was a very good read

3. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

That was good Big Guy! I liked it! You wrote very descriptively and I could picture it all happening in my mind's eye (a.k.a. the 3rd Eye). ;)

I am into Meditation, Spirituality and Yoga too. So I also connected with those aspects of your story too as well as the Sensuality & Sexuality of it.

After reading it, (and now breathing heavily) I'm looking forward to Part 2 :)

Keep up the good work!

Gina21 and 10_3XL like this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Very nice writing as always.

10_3XL likes this.
  5. RubyAsh

Gold Member

Nice! Not a best seller, but good going. I did prefer part II, though...

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'd say that's totally understandable - this was the exposition to Part 2 - what Introduction Plot has ever been better than the Action Plot?

RubyAsh likes this.
  7. RubyAsh

Gold Member

Even if read in the reverse order... ;)

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Haha! Yes, no matter the order. Also, note that they call it foreplay because it comes before you play. (Thus Part 1 being before Part 2.) :p

9. RubyAsh

Gold Member

LOL - Perhaps I just like 'rushing things along' then, if I read part II before (playing) with part I... :eek::D

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I can totally respect a woman who zeroes in on what she wants. :D

RubyAsh likes this.