Websites for a sexual relationship. .

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Doitagain, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

With all this talk about Ashley Madison I was wondering if anyone here has used ANY site to find a sec partner. It can be Craigslist , Adult Friend Finder , a swingers page, anything.
    What was your experience good or bad ?
    Did it work or not at all?
    For those that have tried a few was there a difference for pay or no pay sites?

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I've used AdultMatchMaker here in Oz and in my experience, it has worked for me quite well. As a female, I found no need to "upgrade" to paid membership as the ratio of guys to girls is somewhere along the lines of 9:1.

The ratio of normal people to nut jobs is about 30:1 though, so you need to go into it with your eyes wide open.

RiversideMan, ply and Doitagain like this.
  3. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol nice.
    I have tried a couple in the past. AFF for a little bit , actually only chatted with a few people. One couple that we were close to meeting but they were just too far. And the other couple I met with but we just were not compatible. By the most part single woman were unicorns on there.
    Tried Craigslist as a couple and that is just scary to me. We quickly removed our post . Never again.
    And as a couple we tried SLS and that actually went pretty well. We met up with a couple couples at a swingers party. We played with one. That site seemed pretty legit at the time.

4. ply

ply
    Gold Member

What is SLS?

Makes me think of Saturday Night Live, for some reason

Doitagain likes this.
  5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

It's a swingers site. Swing LifeStyle

ply likes this.