Webcam play

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DemoN, May 18, 2010.

1. DemoN

DemoN New Member

I'm really amazed by the number of men offering their naked hard cocks on a cam show! Enter a simple chat room or a forum like this and you'll find them. Some questions now are starting to pop-up in my head.

• Is this a kinky game or a way to get a nice orgasm from a handjob in front of someone's eyes?
    • Do you men need to show your cocks in public?
    • Do you get a bigger turn on by showing your cock on a cam?
    Of course same kind of questions could be asked for ladies but as far as I surf the Net I'm seeing considerably low number of women doing a cam show in the free way (from chat rooms and forums). Why is that? Ladies don't have the need to show their bodies or some specific parts naked on cam? Why there are more Boys then Girls doing nude cam shows from chat rooms?

2. sextoywhosale

sextoywhosale Banned

3. north

north New Member

Can't offer any rational explanation for it, but I've noticed the trend too. It's definitely a guy thing. Don't know if it's because of conditioning or if it's hard wired into us, but we girls tend to behave ourselves more than you men. I'm speaking generally, of course.

4. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Generally speaking this is one big truth! Maybe it's the nature's fault :p. We, men, just can't control our behavior! I'm thinking that we all are doing what the little head down there is telling to us :lol!

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Funny, I always crack on the guys that come here and post a picture of their dick and never introduce themselves or get to know us. But When a girl comes here and posts her pics the same way, I always look. We've had a few nice ones lately too. Double standard, I know. One of my wife's favorite blues songs is Every Man's a Dog. Painful, but true. I try to be good, it's just so hard.:lol

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think just as many women cam as men. Women just aren't dumb enough to do it for free and you need to get your credit card out if you want to see them.

(Actually, I do it for free, but only with one man that I've known for years.)

7. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

The breadwinners may seem to be men in past society but the purse strings are alway held by women. Your 4:1 ration of men:women cam2cam in the free universe is limited because women already have known for centuries what you are only alluding to now. Men will pay dearly for sex or the glimpse of women on webcam.:female

[​IMG]

The first ten years or more of online webcam cam2cam has already passed and has earned it’s peak dollar amounts for performers and participants.

The pioneering is happening with “the newlyweds Betty and Joe” of suburbia going LIVE on *linkremoved* or with a personal application like *linkremoved* and really tearing it up.

#7 camSOSexy, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
  8. rrewards

rrewards New Member

Go on over to *link removed* and you will see lots of ladies. *linkremoved* also has a lot of ladies. I think when one displays with another it is just another way of getting excited and having a good time. You can be straight, bi or gay and still enjoy it. I'm in fact looking forward to it as soon as I get Skype setup.

#8 rrewards, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
  9. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I think a lot of men are insecure and need to hear how big they are.