Webcam hints

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Bababooey666, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Bababooey666

Bababooey666 New Member

I love to be watched while jerking off. Unfortunately my wife is not into that at all. However she has no problem with me messing around online. As long as I am not shoving it in her face...no pun intended.

I guess I am just curious to see what people like on a webcam/video session. Is it a shot of the whole body while the guy strokes? a close up of his cock? just his face? is picture enough or do you need voice via phone or mic?

I have experienced all of the above in some fashion and was wondering if the ladies have any likes or dislikes when watching a guy stroke, particulary on cam or video.

I know I need at least a female voice on the other end. Reading typed words just does not do it for me.

I love to stroke for the ladies and any tips or tricks can just improve my performance. :)

PS anyone know of any good, scam free, webcam sites where people are relatively mature and not uptight. I used to have a good time on Yahoo messenger but lately I can't find a nice site to settle into...

2. sxyjenny

sxyjenny New Member

i like a close up of the cock. especially when the guy cums, although i do like to see face and/or whole body b4 :lol
    as for good sights, try www.camfrog.com ive heard that its good