webcam fun?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mischiefforfun, Jun 30, 2004.

1. mischiefforfun

mischiefforfun New Member

Anyone else like to play on webcams with/for other people? I go through cycles. Sometimes I do it a lot, and other times its six months before I do it again. When its lame, it sucks, but when its fun... ohmy god. I guess it helps taht I'm a total exhibitionist.

2. Zack

Zack New Member

webcam :down

I can't imagine doing something with someone over a webcam would even be near what its like with an actual person...

3. mischiefforfun

webcam

No, of course its not the same. I always prefer the real thing. But it is fun, and I have met some nice and totally sexy people. Its nice to feel people's eyes on me, and watch them get aroused when I "perform" for them. Of course, its better with a live audience, but it still aint bad.

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Webcam is kinda like safe sex. lol. Me and my gf have fun by giving shows to other people or I just do it by myself just to get reactions out of women. lol

5. mischiefforfun

yes!

So you understand completely. It is like safe sex, mutual masterbation. My favorite time was with a college girl and two college guys (watching me). It started get really interesting, but then the connection froze.
    :(

I still fantasize about what might have happened.

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

For me its just to get the shock factor in women. I use to strip a while ago during college and i did love the attention i got from women.. Just to let you all know incase you dont.. Women are 10x worse than men as far as how they behave.. you women know what i'm talking about and dont say you dont. lol. but when i get on webcam and do a strip tease, i like the shocking reactions i get out of women for a certain reason which i'm not gonna mention here. lol

7. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i remember i did it once witha girl she just watched me, sent pics, i didnt really believe they were her, but i didnt kare... lol, when she started talking dirty, and stuff, it was pretty fun.... i only wish i could get ym gf to do it since she lives so far away... i try to talk her into taking her shirt off when nobodys home, but she just wont do it... blah, although i have done it for her b4...