webcam fun?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wetness1, Nov 1, 2010.

1. wetness1

Gold Member

Or not so fun?

What are your views and thoughts on this matter?

I used to have lots of fun a few years back.... :/

2. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah it can be fun if you connect with the right person.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've done it a bit and have had some awesome good times. I've also had some kinda gross times. (saw a guy do something that made me wanna hurl, once.) I've had times that have made me laugh and times that have made me want to cry.

The experience I get out of it has a lot to do with whom I am doing it with and my level of confidence and comfort with them. One thing that made it a lot more enjoyable for me was picking out and sticking with one really wonderful guy. I've known him online for 3 1/2 years. He's the only one I've cammed with in quite a while and we fit together quite nicely so I don't have any desire to find another man.

The best part is, my husband feels comfortable with my virtual lover and has no issue with me sexing him up when the mood strikes, which isn't as often as you'd think. Although we correspond almost daily, we only have the opportunity to cam once every other month or so. I wish we could go at it more but, our schedules always seem to conflict.

Anywho....

The subject of camming coming up made me think of a session I had with my lover that was so exciting I just had to write a story about it here on SF.

Check it out, if you wish. http://www.sexualforums.com/23564-speaking-of-web-cam-fetishes.html

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I have had great times.. very sexy I loved doing it while my man and I were apart

5. wetness1

Gold Member

I still do get the 'urge' every now and again! Hehe