Web cams? Likes, dislikes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MrSatisfaction916, Aug 31, 2011.

1. MrSatisfaction916

MrSatisfaction916 New Member

Just wondering any one out there watch web cams.. I personally cant stand them. Honestly I feel it is too much work involved. Most don't have sound. Constantly typing, back and forth. The women is trying to stretch the session as long as possible.. Its just not my thing. In other thoughts out there?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I like camming.
    Either with friends to chat or in a sexual way. If there's no sound, then move on. I like voice chatting. I don't stretch anything out. Once I cum, I cum. I may go again, but I don't force people to stay on.
    I also don't charge for it :p

Either way, webcam sessions can be fun if you make them fun or ya know, the other way around.

3. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

I have yet to find a site I like for webcams, but the wife and I do occasionally go on Chatroulette or Omegle and find a fella strokin his member, and my wife will urge him on until completion. It's kinda fun, silly way to pass the late hours. I've been considering trying to find someone to hook up with on webcam to watch us have sex...online exhibitionism, it's safer than inviting someone into your home!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Eh, not always. You've got worry about then recording you guys and spreading it all over the internet. That, personally is not something that I want.

5. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

This is true, it's a risk one takes with webcams. I'd rather have that though than have someone go straight up creeper in my house.

6. Meee

Gold Member

This is the 2010s. Does anyone really cam with typing and no sound anymore?

My main like or dislike about webcams is the lighting. Bright and color-corrected, please. I just can't watch a grainy, greenish-brown smudge.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I've never ca med or seen a cammer, a real cammer :( I kinda wanna try it.

I would imagine likes: watching is hot, listening is hot, some one you don't know is hot, it's safe sex lol, MIGHT be down for jacking it for some chick

Dislikes: you can't touch, hard to find, no sound no go, I hear a lot of girls don't even show or do anything, fuck paying for it.

8. ftwguy29

ftwguy29 New Member

You just gotta find a couple willing to get down on camera. We've done it...she gave me head while some dude 5 states over watched and jerked his. It was amazingly hot, even for a straight guy. lol

9. MrSatisfaction916

MrSatisfaction916 New Member

Yeah, I have spent money on sites that have no sound, and have taken over an hour for them to have exposed anything.. It's kinda hard to tell, for some sites until you've already signed up and spent the money.

10. Paula

Gold Member

It is sad. But at least you are honest.

Respect you for this.

11. pheobe69

pheobe69 New Member

cam to cam is good when chatting with some one on msn or yahoo but watching a web cam site not much happens realy lol

12. rcc8611

Gold Member

I really do enjoy showing off on cam...And watching or c2c with people its a big turn on and its really fun for me