[Ask a Girl] wearing makeup to bed & during sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Jolay, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

does your man prefer you wear makeup to bed & during sex? foundation, blush, lipstick, mascara.

or just the idea of it seem like a waste of time (since its going to be kissed, sucked or licked off anyway), how many woman wear makeup to bed just to stay pretty and what do you think is the best kind of makeup to wear to bed, I read somewhere that mineral makeup the best, what do you say.

2. Sigh

Gold Member

I don't have a man but I think I would wear makeup during sex, but not too much. Just a bit of concealer, eyeliner and lipgloss. If I look beautiful, I feel beautiful and sex is a beautiful thing.

Yeah mineral makeup is best because of made of natural ingredients, and suitable for most skin types because there's less harsh chemicals.

It's okay to wear makeup in bed occasionally but if you make a habit of it, it could lead to acne breakouts.

3. iceking22

iceking22 New Member

It depends on how long you guys have been together. If the relationship is still pretty new wear it, you want to look your best and be as confident as possible. If you've guys been together for a while I wouldn't wear that much if any. It'll save you some energy, and makeup can actually irritate a guys skin when it rubs off on pillows.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

We generally don't plan sex. It just happens. I sure as hell wouldn't get up while my guy has a boner just to put makeup on. I find that silly and a total waste of time.

If we were having some sort of kinky fun night ahead of us, then yeah, I'd do the makeup.

5. kyle_butler

kyle_butler New Member

my gf does this . idk why i tell her not too then complains that she does it for me but my gosh how do u sleep and the pillow case suffers whta if i scooted over to her pillow and got something in my eye . she takes a shower at night like 9 or ten and spends like 20 minutes putting make up to put more on right in the morning again . lol on her way to work .

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I don't have a man.. but I like to look nice. Usually just a little lipgloss

7. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend doesn't like it, but sometimes I don't get a chance to take it off.

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

On lingerie night, yes she has on makeup and lipstick, leaves a nice ring round my dick....

Other nights, it depends on when the sex starts. Sometimes we are already in bed, sometimes it's in the livingroom so if we're in bed already, no makeup, anywhere else, yes makeup. And being visual, I prefer a little war paint. LOL

9. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

My Husband doesn't like when I wear makeup at all. He thinks it is pointless, however i don't care I feel more comfortable with it on. For sex i usually just put some powder and mascara on but that is only for planned nights. As for putting it on to go to sleep that's just ridiculous and actually really not good for your skin. But that's my two cents =D

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

I bet most guys wouldn't notice one way or the other.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm super lucky as my SO is very pretty and never wears makeup at any time.
    Her choice and I'm happy with that but if she did use a bit she would look a proper knockout.
    Other women I've been with have used subtle makeup and perfumes for sex.
    I must admit that some perfumes act as aphrodisiac for me but again my SO being chemical sensitive avoids them too and anyway I adore her clean natural body aroma.

12. Godiva

Godiva Member

I usually have sex at night, so i have my makeup already off, ready for "bed". But, when i want to impress i will chuck some mascara and liner on. Lipgloss is pointless so i use a minty balm. :)
    Foundation would just end up everywhere.
    Make up is a silly thing, it creates a perpetual cycle. The make up clogs your pores causing blemishes which means you gotta wear more to cover them up and etc.
    Sans is better.

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My man's one of those guys. :ugh