Wearing Lingerie to Bed...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by coolwhip, Sep 21, 2008.

1. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

Just curious if any of you girls wear lingerie when you go to bed. ie: stockings, garter belt, teddies, etc... If you do wear lingerie to bed what do you wear?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, are you asking what we actually wear to bed to sleep in or what we wear in the bedroom when sex is in order? There is a difference. ;)

3. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Damn it FC you beat me too it. :)

For bed (sex) whatever he/they like.

For sleep, in the winter, nice comfy flannels, in the summer, Shorts and a tee.

Sleeping is for comfort, bed is for sex.

Hope that helps.

V

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

For sex usually nothing and to bed nothing at all...

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

As a 'mature' woman, I absolutely love sexy lingerie....I would wear it while cooking supper!

But, alas, my wonderful husband looks at it like this, "It's gonna come off anyway,,,, so what's the point?" :eyes

I guess it's just a female thing - in that it makes me feel sooooo like a woman! I like silky, soft things. And garters with stockings. And high heels.

I have a bunch of stuff. Thorn probably hasn't seen most of it. But I'd show him if he asked. Once, he asked me to put on a short skirt and act like a school girl. :lol I came out with pigtails and a plaid skirt and ruffly see-through blouse.

:brow He liked it!
    ==================
    For bed? I just wear panties [​IMG]

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oh boy, I bet he did like it. Was that outfit hanging in the closet for years just awaiting such an occassion?
    She does have lingere, some of which I bought for her on Valentines day a couple of years ago (which led to a humorous thread about me shopping for it). She'll wear it when we go dancing or partying so when we get home, I take much more time peeling it off a little bit at a time, touching and tasting the newly exposed parts as we settle into bed. That adds a few degrees of heat to the whole affair.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I have a whole drawerful of lingerie. I like to go upstairs, get all dressed up, and traipse downstairs and surprise him. This usually leads to some unusually hot sex! I like to wear sexy panties out and tell him about them and show them to him. I have been known to take them off while we are out and give them to him to long over until we get home......My preferred MO is naked, though. I love to be naked. I sleep that way sometimes, but I like to be warm and cozy when I sleep, so I either need a fine sexy man beside me, or some cute little jammies to keep me warm....;)

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Lingerie while cooking dinner? Fucking ouch! :dgrin What dinner?

So, to answer in order...Ouch, huh?, please?, ouch. And ouch.

BD

9. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah :D

MY wife varies it according to her mood. Last night she just came into the bedroom wearing just a robe and nothing else. She has a few outfits, like babydoll, etc that she sometimes puts on. :phat

10. college_girl

college_girl New Member

I wear it often... It makes me feel SO sexy.
    Early on in a relationship I wear it to bed, but when I'm really comfy I wear nothing to bed. I like it better that way though.

11. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

I wish my girl would wear it to bed. She sleeps in cute little shorts from VS with a little tank top. But it'd be super hot if she wore like a silk nightie or some kind of sexy cami every night.

Of course, if that happened, I'd be even more horny and would be bothering her for even more sex.

Hmm, maybe that's why she doesn't wear it, so she can get some sleep!

12. Merc40

Merc40 New Member

My wife won't wear Lingerie either.........:(

13. T_Bone

T_Bone New Member

I wish my gf would do it more often, I think it's sexy. :D

14. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Wearing lingerie to bed is just uncomfortable for me, but if I'm wearing it to bed for sex, like said above, there is a difference. I think if we did wear the lingerie to sleep, the men wouldn't let us sleep lol But to bed i usually wear shorts or pans and some shirt or tank top. Sometime with him I'll just wear panties and that's it to bed..so it varies.

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I wear lingerie to get fucked, and that is about it. In the summer I like tanks and panties, or nothing, and in the fall/winter I like camisoles/capris. My fave it to sleep naked. I love to be naked.

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Depends on how cold it is. During the summer time I usually sleep wearing only a pair of panties or sometimes naked. Now that it's rapidly becoming wintertime here in Scandinavia, I also wear a t-shirt to bed.

As for lingerie, I don't really have any apart from basic functional bras, panties, hose, etc. The Swede finds me sexy no matter what I'm wearing, including my morning robe.