We Vibes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by just4fun, May 29, 2013.

1. just4fun

Gold Member

I really want to get one of these. But dont know if I'll like it. Does anyone have have any experience with these toys.

2. diehard

Gold Member

I wanted to try one but are really expensive. Hate to drop that much money for it not to be totally mind blowing. Just bought a new bunny for the wife and it doesn't do much. 80 bucks down the drain

3. just4fun

Gold Member

Yeah hate to drop 150$ on it and not be satisfied.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

WE vibe has now an extensive range of vibrators but I suppose you all mean the horseshoe shaped double one for clit and other for G spot that can be used with penile insertion.
    Personal experience is that it is good for both partners especially in the conventional missionary position. Is it worth the money tho'?
    I think not for us as we rarely use it and she won't alone preferring her Lelo Siri clit only vibrator but that is a personal choice since alone play for her excludes any penetration.
    There are quite a few copy cat versions of the above-mentioned WE vibrator model which are a bit cheaper but I doubt the quality is as good as the original.

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I've got the gvibe...different than the wevibe but still interesting. It's my newest addition to my toy box. I've yet to use it enough to say I like it, and it did cost me about $105. But it is very powerful, I'm more clit happy than penetration, so I may not be too fond of it.

Good luck hun!

6. HughJerection

HughJerection New Member

Shop around for a better price. My girlfriend only paid about $75.00 ( on Ebay ). It really is a powerhouse for it's size. The rechargable built in battery hold a good charge both in use and storage. Still works great 4 years later. I'm not sure if its the exact same as their new model, but it's a quality vibrator. Buzz, Buzz