We Took Some Naughty Photos!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by McGumby, Nov 23, 2011.

1. McGumby

McGumby New Member

I've had this idea for a couple of months but things just didn't work out. last week we had some fairly nice weather for November and so I sprung it on my wife. The idea was to drive up to a secluded spot and take some naughty photos outdoors. To my pleasant surprise, she was all for it.

I picked out several dresses with matching heels, a leather jacket and her thigh high leather boots and several pieces of lingerie with stockings and heels. We drove up to to a ridge where we had a 360 degree view and she did a little modeling while I snapped pictures. She wore every thing I brought and I got some really hot pictures.

We tried to have sex when she was done, but it was getting colder as the wind picked up. We ended up having some really hot sex that night though. The best part was that 10 years ago, she would have been embarrassed to do this at home in our bedroom. That day she changed into and out of those outfits, standing completely naked for all the world to see and she didn't bat an eyelash.

Good, fun!

2. Gummo

Gummo Member

I love sex outdoors when it's cold. Pulling the cock out into cold air and burying it in hot pussy....the contrast is hawt as hell. But good for you guys...spice it up...just be careful. :p