We need a woman!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by smileygal, Dec 5, 2008.

1. smileygal

smileygal New Member

My husband and I have had a few FFM experiences in the past and we both liked it very much. We really want to do it again. In the past it was with friends of mine. We would like to continue this fun fantasy but both feel it would be even better if it was with someone who we were not already acquainted with. Anyway I was just looking for suggestions on how to go about meeting another woman for playtime. Since in the past it has been with people I knew we didn't have to go looking and neither of us really know where to start. I know we could spend a small fortune and pay someone to spend the night with us but I am sure there are other, possibly better ways to get someone involved. Ideas please?

:D

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

just put an add in the adult classifieds...

single women wanting FFM's are as rare as hens teeth... good luck with it!

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Sorry, I can't suggest much for finding a female for a threesome, except maybe you and the guy go to a bar together and pick up a lady...if you make her feel safe, she might go for it! Women are much more likely to be bi-curious than men are. RQ is right, you won't find many single females in the swinger community either. If you don't want to play with female friends of yours, then I think your best bet is to hit some clubs together and both work on engaging a lady you both like!

Something I'd like to know: where are all the other women like you who enjoy having an FFM with their SO?

BD

4. smileygal

smileygal New Member

Thanks for the ideas. That was about as much as we could come up with too. I think going out and seeing what we can come up with will be the first step. If no luck there, then we'll try an add or something like that.

BD - I have no idea where there are others like me but I'm sure they exist. I can't be that much of a rarity. ;)