We Done It! My Threesome

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by LEVI, Jul 8, 2005.

1. LEVI

LEVI New Member

My Wife And I Had Been Talking About A Threesome. We Had A Person In Mind But I Never Really Thought We Would Go Through With It. We Had Been Out Drinking A Little Bit And We Were On The Way Home, A Friend Of My Who We Had In Mind Who Is 18 Happened To Call. We Met Up And Went And Shot Some Pool. We Left Late And Rode Around. We Went To A Place In The Woods Where I Know No One Would Be. I Told Him What We Wanted To Do And He Said No. So Did My Wife! I Began To Put My Hands Down Her Pants And I Could Tell She Was Wet!he Was Looking Shocked! I Know My Wife Wanted To Fuck Him As Bad As I Wanted To Watch Him Fuck Her. He Sat There And Did Not Moved. I Began To Kiss Her And I Worked Her Pants And Panties Off! Her Pussy Was Dripping Wet. It Was Nice And Freshly Shaven. He Did Not Want To Look At First - But I Continued To Finger Her. I Notice His Dick Was Hard And He Was Rubbing It, Slow Stroking. His Hand And Began To Rub Her Leg. He Had One Hand Rubbing His Dick. I Put My Dick In Her Mouth And He Statrted To Move Closer To Her Pussy. In He Began To Finger Her. My Wife Was Hot And Horney! Not Only Did She Suck My Dick ,i Held Her Head And Fucked Her In The Mouth Hard. He Really Got In To Her And His Dick Was As Hard As It Could Get!! She Was Soooo Wet. He Watched Her Suck My Dick And He Began To Pentrate Her. She Began To Suck My Dick Like I Have Never Felt Before. He Fucked Her Hard And She Was Moaning- I Could Tell She Was Enjoying It. It Made Me So Horney To Watch His Dick In Her. I Then Took Over Fucking Her Pussy And He Put His Dick In Her Mouth. We Made Her Orgasm So Hard That I Thought She Was Having A Seizier, She Was Jerking All Over. She Licked It Like A Lolly Pop. He Told Her Her Wanted To Drive It Down Hard In Her Mouth. She Sucked His Dick So Hard That His Entire Dick Was In Her Mouth. I Had Never Been So Horney Before. I Don't Belive Any Of Us Had Been. She Suck His Dick So Hard. This Went On Back And Forth For Over Three Hours. He Finally Cummed All In Her Mouth And I Could Hear Her Sucking His Cum Like It Was Maple Suryp! This Was Odd Because She Doesn't Normally Do That. She Did Not Waste A Drop. It Was So Awsome And My Dick Has Been Hard 4 Days Now Thinking About It. We Have Been Together Since We Were 16 And Now 27 & 28 Years Old. We Talked About It And Both Want To Do It Again. I Feel That This Has Help Our Sex Life And Added A Lot Of Execitment To It. I Love My Wife And I Know She Loves Me.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:drool
    My, my... I was getting ready to go out for the evening, but after reading that, I think I'm gonna have to delay leaving, and go back in the bedroom and take care of business! Now THAT was HOT!!
    [​IMG]

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Congrats

4. Thorn

Gold Member

I used to want something like that but I don't think I could handle it in my relationship. It would be fun though and more power to you for pulling it off! I know it would do damage to my marriage.

5. sweet_thing77

sweet_thing77 New Member

exactly my thoughts so for now, we live through you! :brow

6. Thorn

Gold Member

Don't know if LEVI is still on the forum but if so how have things gone since the 3some? :brow I still fantasize about 2 girls & me. And about me and a guy with my wife. I think our relationship is strong enough to handle it but I worry about Aids and disease. I would even love to just watch 2 guys do everything to her. :phat Why do guys who have an excellent relationship and great sex with their woman want to see her do another guy? :brow I even get pissed at a guy if he hits on her in a bar, but I would love to arrange a 3some with him. Why? :ugh I know I said in an earlier post "I don't think our relationship could handle it," but that was just my mood at the time. :p Damn the thought gets me horny! :drool I think she fantisizes about a MMF as much as me and I know she would go for it. (MMF & FFM):humpb :hump

7. loveitrough

Gold Member

Done the threesome with the wife both ways me and a guy doing her and have had two girls do me and each other both very hot. I think the one that I liked best belive it or not was me and the other guy doing her, I got so turned on while we were pleasing her in every way possible. We got her off so hard she was trembling and moaning and the sweat was just dripping of her body. We fucked her so hard she kept asking us to fuck her harder and faster. We did just that. We fill her holes in every way you could think of. She came so hard and loud wow !. I would love to do it again. She has been giving me hints Maybe some day I'll go for it. I want to wait until she begs hee hee:phat

8. mjhrpgiv

mjhrpgiv New Member

Done it both ways as well. Friend of mine and wife. She loved it. I was surprised how I got off on that. We took her from both ends.

Then she and her girlfriend with me. They did EVERYTING. Toys, strap-on, grinded pussy on pussy ... both of our favorite! I was surprised she told me to do her. My wife lay on the sofa doing herself with a rabbit and I positioned the girl over her. I did her from behind as my wife and she played. I was doing okay until I heard them both start to cum. I lost it. All three of us at once!

I will say you really need to know that you'll all be okay. It's not for everyone. We've only done it one more time since. I could go for it every weekend. But I leave it up to my wife to bring up!!

9. loveitrough

Gold Member

Yes I agree with you < You have to be completely sure of your relationship and yourselves (confident) It isn't for eveybody. I am so glad I have a relationship where we both are comfortable both ways. Looking forward to doing it again someday:brow

10. dougly

dougly New Member

Not sure I would want a threesome, but I'd like to watch my wife enjoying the pleasure given to her by someone she finds attractive.

11. Kai

Kai New Member

congratz!!!