We can't... a sequel

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by still.up, Sep 27, 2017.

1. still.up

Gold Member

Years later. She's 26 and married. I'm 24 and couch surfing across the country. When I realized she lived on my way, I called. She seemed really happy to hear from me. I thought she might cry.

When I pulled into her driveway, she ran out to greet me. Threw her arms around me and squealed, her husband right behind her. "Good to see you too, sweetie!" She introduced me to him as two small kids watched from the porch. No, neither of them was mine.

She put on a couple pounds, not that much, enough to make her a little rounder, softer, mostly across the bust and hips. She still looked great.

"Are you sure this is ok? I really can sleep on the couch. I hate running your kids out of thier room." "No no no, they're sleeping at their grandmother's". Shortly thereafter, an older woman came by, smiled and shook my hand, and left with two giddy children.

We all chatted for a while, having drinks and telling her husband old family stories, like the time I tried to push her in the pond and fell in myself, without her. We all laughed and chatted, but soon the chatting was just she and I, and I barely noticed when he slipped away. It was easily half an hour before I noticed the sound of the TV in the next room. I looked that direction, then back to her. She rolled her eyes; she'd clearly seen this before. "He won't be back" she said in disgust, while opening another bottle of wine.

The talk turned to gossip, catching up on the lives of other extended family: who had a drug problem, who got arrested, so on. I had a few stories from my couch surfing, and she filled in the rest from the grapevine. Laughing, drinking, we got pretty loud. "We're probably drowning out the TV" I said as I pointed a thumb toward the living room. "Don't worry about it. He's passed out by now. That's why you couldn't sleep on the sofa".

That was his routine. He sat down in front of the TV after dinner, and usually drank himself to sleep. She seemed a little numb as she told me about it. She tried to refill her glass, but the bottle was empty. Her eyes were floating as she asked "you wan smore wine?" "Sure, what the hell".

She went over near the sink, grabbed a bottle off the counter, and struggled with the corkscrew. "Fuck dis thin!" I went to rescue her, standing and walking a little unsteadily. At the sink as I took the bottle from her, she closed distance, standing much too close. "Rememer the lass time we were at a sink together?" I nodded, and I could feel my pants tighten. She smiled, bleary eyed, said "I rememmer it was last time I got good and FUCKED!" Loudly. Almost yelling. I panicked a little, and gave her the "shhh" signal, my finger to my lips. "naw naw naw, he's out. Guaranteed. " She grabbed my cock through my pants, and began to massage it. Then more quietly she said, "you know what I dinn like about the lass time? I never got to suck your cock." And with that, she dropped to her knees, took out my cock, and swallowed it whole.

Oh my god this woman could suck a cock. She took it all way in and held it there, and with her lips firmly wrapped around the shaft, pulled upwards toward the head, slowly. Then she went to work. God dammit, she went to work on my cock. She put one hand on my balls and the other around the base, and licked and sucked the head, twirling her tongue around it and sucking up and down. I swear she sucked my cock the way a hungry woman might eat a meal. She took it out of her mouth, and licked it like an ice cream cone, then back down and up again. "I've always wanted to suck this cock" she slurred as she took it back into her mouth, her tongue and lips forming a seal as I put my hands on her head and fucked. She took it out again, held it against her warm cheek, looked up at me to say "I gonna suck you off... I wanna know what your cum tastes like". Holy fuck. I wanted her to know. I wanted to fill her mouth. She groaned as I fucked her mouth some more. She took it out, positioned it sideways like and ear of corn, bared her teeth, and bit down on my shaft. Oh my fucking god dammit fuck fuck fuck that felt so god damned good. She held her bite until the pain made me grimace, then soothed it with her lips and tongue, and sucked the head back in. I pumped, and watched my cock disappear between her lips. When the thrusts became more measured, she sensed what was about to happen. She stopped. "not here..." She stood and began to walk, leading me by my cock! I thought we were going to a bedroom, but she pulled me into the living room! The only light came from the TV, a newscast I think, and we stopped behind a recliner where her husband was snoring with an empty bottle on his lap. Then I understood; she got a charge from punishing her husband. She stood close with her face inches from mine. "I'm gonna suck you off right here. Will you cum in my mouth?" "oh god yes". "Good, cuz I want it.. want to feel it, taste it..." and she was on her knees again, mouth engulfing my dick, head bobbing up and down, moaning with each thrust. As I began to pump in rhythm, she moaned louder. "god dammit I'm gonna cum now. Want it now? In your mouth?" "MMM...MMM...MMM!". So excited she sounded. She put her lips around the head and sucked so hard, lapping at the front with her tongue, like a snake. And I gave her what she asked for, grabbing two hands full of her hair and fucking her mouth right to edge before holding, holding....

It came out so hard I thought I could hear it hitting the roof of her mouth. She put her hands on my ass cheeks as she moaned with each ejaculation, as if she were tasting a delicacy for the first time. She sucked and licked and got all of it out, with just a little running down her chin. "Mmmm ... your cum tastes so good..." She sat back on her knees and wiped the drippings off her chin with her finger, then licked it off. She stood, and said "you rest. I'm gonna go put on something sessy", and she staggered toward the bedrooms. And I was alone with a snoring man who's wife had just sucked me off, in his living room, with him in it. I was drunk and my head was swimming with endorphins, and I got cocky and pulled up my pants and sat on the couch across from him. "Hey man...hey". Nothing. After a long time, I went to see what had become of her. I found her passed out on her bed in a nightgown. I tried to rouse her, but she seemed spent. So I covered her, and went off to sleep in a child's room.

Alwayslearningsex and DrinkMeIn like this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Good story, I like it.

still.up likes this.