Ways to increase ejaculation?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Husky42, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Husky42

Husky42 Member

So me and my gf have a lot of sex, daily a few times a day and its been this way for 3 years now. We do take small breaks but even then I'm getting oral or something to get "relief"

Its so bad that all that ever comes out is a dribble or a shot of clumpy stuff. If i wait a few weeks its back to normal but i'd like to not have to wait that long.

Is there anything that can significantly increase the amount of semen? My partner loves when I leave her dripping and full of me but right now, thats just not happening.

2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Husky, there have been a few threads that have talked about this lately and from what I can recall one of the main things to do is to stay hydrated. Being well hydrated is essential to having bigger ejaculations. Many people also say doing kegals will also help. Some cite supplements like zinc and L-arginine as good sources for increased volume. I've found that anticipation goes a long way, if a guy is teased, turned on, and super excited for a long while, the more chance there is that his orgasm will be big. If you are getting sex three/four times a day (tough life lol) maybe you want to hold back on a couple of those sessions and just focus on her orgasm and hold off on cumming for some. Anyone who is ejaculating 3 or 4 times a day will obviously not have a huge explosion every time. Below is a link to a recent thread here discussing the same thing.

http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/need-to-increase-my-load-size-any-help.56163/#post-776678

Invigorated and Husky42 like this.
  3. Shelby

Gold Member

Google "the holy grail of cum". It's a vitamin regimen that my husband has tried and it's worked. We didn't do it in the same context, it was more he took these for a week and I would tease him on and off and on Saturday morning he erupted. It was by far the most I've ever seen come from one guy. Also, like it was mentioned, drink a ton of water

Invigorated and iswhatitis like this.
  4. Rell01

Gold Member

Drink a lot of water

5. Andrew Williams

Edge. Edging can make me produce significantly more cum!