Watersports

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Rodders1949, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Rodders1949

Rodders1949 New Member

does anyone indulge, has indulged or would like to indulge in the above?

2. Lou_x

Gold Member

I like going down them big slides in a giant donut :)

3. The_Dark_Prince

It's on my bucket list.

4. BigSmiles

Gold Member

A friend of mine and I were drinking and playing in my hot tub. We were both pretty drunk and having a great time! She told me she needed to go to the bathroom; an inspiration hit me and I suggested she go on me. She giggled and said "Really?", I said "Sure if you want to, it could be fun!". She sat in patio chair without the cushion and I knelt in front of her. We were both looking down at her swollen pussy as she let loose a stream of warm pee. She directed it to hit my cock and then moved it up and down to land on the head of my cock and then down to my balls. I was very erotic.

When she was done, we rinsed off a little and got back into the hot tub, kissed and fucked for a bit and then she asked if I would pee on her. Well, why not? She got back in the chair and spread her pussy lips open. I was a little tough to get a good stream going with the erection I had, but some how I managed. She really liked to have the warm piss on her clit and was really getting turned on! Then she says "Pee inside me." This was a little harder to do since as soon as my cock got into her pussy, it gets harder which makes it even harder to pee, but we managed a few short bursts inside her vagina.

Not sure if I'd ever make watersports the main event but if you are going to be sucking and fucking for hours in a hot tub, it is something different to try and if it turns you both on like it did us, why the heck not?

colonial boy and hornyraptor like this.
  5. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I love to water ski :)

I'm not into it at all(if your talking about what I think your talking about),but I see nothing wrong in doing anything two people(or more) like to do together as long as you like it,

colonial boy and hornyraptor like this.
  6. Ram16

Ram16 Member

Yes, my female friend likes for me to piss on her tits when she is about to cum. Now, i tried it with her. She will start pissing on my cock when i am about to cumm. It feels so good. We are actually thinking about pissing in each others mouths now. I am married, wife is not into it. So me and her just play, she is my best friend.

7. colonial boy

Gold Member

yes but only once with i girl that i had over for a BBQ. we were all drinking having a good time and every time she needed to pee she would look at me and say i have to go wee. well that set something off in my subconscious as after every one went to bed and it was only me and her up she said it again to me and as much as a whispered under my voice piss in my mouth instead. she heard me but didn't let on till she came back from the toilet that she did hear what i said well that was it a start to a awesome nite of hot pee sex we fucked she pissed in my mouth twice and yes i swallowed it all but she did want me to piss on her to and in her mouth as well but it was just to hard for me to pee with a hard on maybe stage fright. but i have had the pleasure of watching a few girls pee on the toilet .now that is some sexy site to behold to watch

DarkSpectre likes this.
  8. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

I'm not into it at all... but I have no complaints about people who are.

9. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

What every rocks your boat but I ain't one to sail in that ocean....

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  10. kinky76

kinky76 Member

I wish someday some women would pee in my mouth...dying to drink

colonial boy and bhonest like this.
  11. Master9804

Gold Member

I would love to try giving my Wife a golden shower. but she does not seem to interested.

12. Andrew Williams

I love videos of girls wetting themselves while wearing panties or clothes. Anyone know of any good ones like that on here?

13. Barent

Verified Gold Member

There might have been but, although the site is very non-judgmental about most fetishes and such, the overall tone of members personal pictures and videos is fairly mainstream so you probably won't see much along the lines of water sports and other non-mainstream stuff, here.

14. colonial boy

Gold Member

would any pics offend any person here if i post some? or is it against site policy rules?:)

15. colonial boy

Gold Member

and if i am allowed to post some pics should i start a thread in the SFF section?