WaterSports

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AlexPrince, Feb 23, 2011.

1. AlexPrince

AlexPrince Member

I think Watersports are amazing, I'd love to have someone piss on me, and I'd love to drink piss too. I'm not sure how else to say it. It generally intrigues me.

So far, I've only had self-experience, and I liked it, turned me on. One of my partners wanted to join in once, but that came to a stop, she just couldn't get the flow on, too nervous. And since then, she made up her mind not to pursue it.

So, what are you thoughts on watersports? Have you ever done it?

I'd love to hear some feedback :)

I saw a watersport manual online on nifty (erotic story archive) under the information section, and it actually takes all the stigma, and prejudice out of the activity (I'd post a link, but I don't know the link-posting policy)

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

This is one of those things I'm really not sure about. I've never really had an active interest, and I know that I have no desire to go as far as drinking. If I were to try it I would probably want to do so in the shower for obvious reasons. I also imagine I would probably end up using it more as a dominance thing than anything, but who knows.

As for the link, that is probably a good call. If people want it you can PM it to them.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband and I engage in pee play occasionally. We will probably be doing it more often hopefully. I love having him pee on my breasts, and the first time he peed inside me during sex was amazing. I still wouldn't drink it, it will take awhile for that but I'm opened minded about it. My husband likes to drink mine though:)
    It's definitely an experience worth doing:)

4. Kermit

Gold Member

Well remember urine is sterile, though that in mind it's good to wash off after still lol

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've never had any health problems from him peeing inside me. I go to a doctor regularly and nothing has ever been wrong. I enjoy it. I always say to each their own:)

6. AlexPrince

AlexPrince Member

I don't see it as a part submission, or just for men or women. I think it can be for mutual pleasure. The guide I read talked about peeing inside a woman, and it described it as a wonderful experience. I'd love to try it. Per is sterile and safe. The ph may be off and may cause trouble. But that's it.
    I like the taste, but the taste is variable, according to how much you drink, and what you eat.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I am amused by your claiming that it is a mans duty to be subservient to a woman, and then turn around and tell one what she should or should not be doing. :p

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Understandable. My post was mostly made in jest, but I can see where you come from. As AlexPrince has stated though, the only real risk is the ph end of things. A good rinse out after play should be sufficient to handle that for the most part.

In the end it's up to the participants anyway.

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It is a wonderful experience. I have the best orgasms when my husband pees inside me.

Could you pm me that website please:)

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

no water sports for me. my man isn't a toilet and neither am i

11. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

my woman has mentioned this before, she says the thought of me pissing in her after sex turns her on........not my cup "o" tea

12. brenda

brenda New Member

I had a girlfriend a while back that got into this and she just went on, and on about what her and her guy would do, and this and that and,...boy I don't know.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Water sports is good for the beach, river or lake but for the rest we are potty trained here ;)
    Seriously now, there's nothing wrong with the pratice in terms of health (unlike butt licking) but each to his/her own.

14. gphine

Mmmmm.... I love Tang.

[​IMG]

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

I like watersports, behind a 35' Fomula, twin 454s. Skis, wakeboard, tube...the only piss involved is in the lake.

16. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

a hot favorite of mine is being pissed on! my first wife would not entertain this indulgence of mine and so I was "forced" to ask a trusted male friend of mine if he'd like to entertain my pee fetish. He agreed! This led to my regularly being pissed on, sometimes at home when my now ex wife was in bed which gave it a risk factor of 10! She never caught us, thankfully! We also adventured out and he pissed on me in a gents toilet at a pub! Now this was risky, but the adrenalin rush was amazing! I have also been pissed on by two male friends, and am lucky enough to have a wife who enjoys pissing on me and me pissing on her, so I am a lucky man indeed! I discovered my liking for watersports by accident when a gf of mine accidently pissed in my mouth when I was performing oral on her, it was an instant hit!

namaste:--)

17. acemike

acemike Member

I'll stick with Marco Polo

18. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

I've never taken part in any, but for some reason the thought of someone else being desparate to pee or peeing in public just turns me on

19. Mira

Gold Member

I had a br who was into this once. I was very firm that he would NEVER pee on or near me but I did on him a few times because he was really interested.

2 times I straddled his chest and after rubbing my clitoris and lips on his chest started to pee. It wasn't an arcing stream because I was pressed against him and then it ran down my legs and around his chest.

3 more times we did the same thing but while having sex with me on top. Everytime it was planned ahead of time so that I could over-hydrate myself to reduce the odor and increase my ability to actually let go.

The only thing I liked about it was how turned on he was. Other than that I am not really into it.

20. taster7734

taster7734 Member

I've been enjoying females and their pee for over 35 years....and yes I can always recommend sites....:lol