Waterfalls...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by paintedblue, Apr 5, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

“C’mon girl.. you can’t spend your whole vacation sitting at the tiki-bar! “ The bleach-blonde 30 something grabbed her arm, trying desperately to coax her from her bar stool.
    Denise leans away from the tugging BFF, shooting her friend with her best pair of “dagger eyes” then returning to her Pina Colada.
    “ARGG!! COME ONNN!! “The girl whines “We are all going in to town for souvenirs.. I’ll buy you a coconut bra!!”
    “Sorry.. they don’t have coconuts that will fit” replies Denise, motioning to her breast. Her friend fires back with her best pouty lip, stamping her feet in the sand.
    Denise felt bad. She didn’t want to ruin everyone’s good time, but she needed a moment for herself to just unwind.
    “Look, go have a blast. I am just not up for the whole “tourist” thing today. I just need some time to relax, and fighting a bunch of cruise ship rejects in a straw market is not my idea of relaxing.. now go, and bring me back a t-shirt or something”
    “Ug.. Fine.. “ she says, yelling to the bartender as she walks off “Hey CUTE BARTENDER! Don’t let her sit here all day.. SHE IS ON VACATION!!”
    Denise hides her head down on the bar in embarrassment as the bartender makes his way to her. “I’m so sorry about my friend.. she is a bit of a loud mouth”
    “Ha, no problem.. we get that kind of thing a lot here” he says with a boyish smile. He wasn’t your typical Island bartender. Blonde hair, blue eyes, American accent, and like her friend had pointed out, “very cute”. He was the main reason Denise had spent most of the day sitting at this bar. It was late in the afternoon and most of his patrons had left for other activities. He finally had a chance to chat her up a bit.
    “Denise is it?” He asks. She got a little worried about how much of the conversation he had overheard. “Let me get you another drink.. On the house”.
    “Did you hear everything?” she sheepishly ask.
    “Nooo!” he smiles, sarcastically looking up into the sky. “I didn’t hear anything other than your name!”
    “Hmm.. “ she smirks, sipping from her fresh drink.
    He leans down onto the bar and whispers to her “You know.. This island has coconuts of all sizes. “
    “Oh my GOD! You are such a liar!” She laughs as her cheeks flush with embarrassment.
    The bartender smiles back at her. He had been admiring her for most of his shift. She was different from most of the women that frequent his bar while on vacation. Silky hair, voluptuous figure, and the most incredible set of bedroom eyes to ever grace his little wicker-covered bar. He couldn’t stop staring at her. “You have an infectious laugh” doing his best to be as charming as possible.
    Denise leans in closer to him, “Look, thanks for the drink, and you are really cute and all, but let me stop you right there. You’re sadly mistaken if you think I am going to be another one of your tourist conquest. “She leans back, taking a sip from her drink, pausing to lick the end of the straw for “effect”. “You gotta earn your way in. It takes more than a cheesy pick-up line to make you way into my bed”
    “Well then!” he steps back, thrown off by her assertive nature. Stammering a bit, he tries a different approach “Um.. I, uh.. I get off work in about an hour. How about a tour of the island from a local’s perspective? We have some really beautiful waterfalls? You can bring your friends of course, just in case you think I am some sort of deviant”
    Intrigued, Denise ponders his offering. She prided herself on her ability to read people, and his intentions seemed sincere. Besides, if she was going to get any island action, she couldn’t ask for a better looking candidate.
    “Ok.. sounds good. Waterfall tour. My friends will be back at 2:00, we’ll meet you back here at 3:00.”
    She squints to read the bartenders name tag “Now, Christian, make me another drink before I change my mind”

2. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

4:00 rolls around as Denise & Co. meet up with Christian and his roommate at the Tiki Bar. They all piled into one of the hotel’s land rovers and made their way through the winding island roads.
    The four girls sat in the back while his Australian roommate Jason drove.
    “So where you girls from?” he ask. Denise’s friend Tara from High School pipes up “California. We are here to celebrate Denise’s book getting published”
    “Wow, and author! Smart and beautiful!” he compliments. “I’ve never been to Cali. I lived in Florida most of my life.”
    Denise had been kind of quiet most of the trip. She was a woman of few words, and really didn’t feel the need to say something just to hear herself speak. She was curious about this guy though. “What brought you to the Islands?” she asks.
    “Art. I’m an artist. I came here to be inspired. The bartending thing is just to help make ends meet while I pursue my dream”
    Denise melted. This guy was too good to be true. Her blonde friend pipes in “Do you have a girlfriend, cause Denise’s single”
    “Oh my God Jenny!! What the hell??” Denise smacks her friend in the arm in hopes of keeping her from embarrassing her any further.
    “Nah.. no girlfriend.. I ‘m still looking for the right kind of woman” he smiles, looking Denise dead in the eyes.
    “We’re here mate” Jason calls to everyone, pulling the SUV into a small opening in the jungle. Everyone climbs out and makes their way down the path to a lagoon.
    The view was something straight from a postcard. The crystal blue/ azure water being fed by a magnificent waterfall.
    Christian grabs Denise by the waist “Welcome ladies to “Larmes sur un Ange“
    Jason jumps into the shimmering lagoon “Come on in, the water is perfect!” Denise’s friends follow in, splashing around like school kids.
    “Come with me” Christian says to Denise “ I want to show you the real secret of Larmes Sur un Ange”
    She hesitates for a moment. “Don’t worry; I won’t bite” he smiles “unless you ask me too “
    They make their way down a small path that leading to a small alcove behind the waterfall.
    They stood behind the rushing water. You could see Jason and the other girls playing in the lagoon. “Pretty cool huh? Pirates used it to hide from the British Navy back in the 1600’s. You can watch the entire lagoon from here without being seen” He did his best to show he wasn’t just a pretty face.
    “Now you use it to get your booty.. how convenient” Denise fires back. Walking past him, dragging her hand through the passing water. She was playing hard to get, and enjoying every minute of it.
    “You got me all wrong, I’m the furthest thing from a pirate” he says to her, watching her ass in move in her flowered bikini bottom.
    “So what are you then?” she ask, turning towards him.
    He walks up to her, gently lifting her chin as he leans in to her. “I’m a romantic.. “ He kisses her ever so softly on the lips, looking deep into her eyes. “There is a difference” he whispers.
    The waterfalls’ mist immediately attached itself to the millions of little goose bumps on Denise’s skin. This guy was good, and she was quickly losing the battle to keep up her charade of “hard to get”.
    He swept her strands of wet hair from the side of her face, and leaned in for another kiss. She closed her eyes, giving up to the moment as they passionately embraced one another. This time she kissed him back. He was such a great kisser, with just the right amount of tongue. She could feel her nipples getting hard as she pressed her breast against his bare, bronzed chest. His body was a warm harbor in contrast to the cool mountain water rushing past them. She felt his hands moved slowly to about her body, caressing her back as they made their way to her ass. Gripping her tightly by the cheeks, his strong hands massaged her supple ass. She could feel her pussy begin to moisten with each kneading motion. She figured since she had been giving him such a hard time all day, that he was being somewhat gentlemanly by not going for her “goodies” right away. However, it was go time. As they continued to kiss, she decided to give him a subtle “green light” by reaching into his bathing suit to inspect his “package”.

He had already begun to get stiff, as she could feel his cock grow in her hand as she caressed him. That was all the “hint” Christian needed. He moved his hands up from her ass and untied her bikini top. Her breast sprung from their cages, nipples hard enough to cut diamonds. He was in total awe. “My GOD you are beautiful” he says to her, almost shocked by his outburst.
    “Well, you’re gonna love this then” She unties her bikini bottoms; allow them to fall to the stone floor. Her smooth shaven mound displayed before him. Her pussy was very compact, like a soft clam. The mist began to collect on her lips like little drops of early morning dew, sparkling like a thousand tiny diamonds as the sunlight shimmered through the waterfall.
    He quickly removed his shorts, stumbling a bit as he navigated the tight rocky space on one leg. There is never a sexy way for a man to remove his clothes. After wrestling with his captor, he grabs her by her hips and lifts her up onto his fully erect cock.
    She wraps her legs tightly around his waist as he cups her ass with both hands. Slowly driving himself past her wet labia, pushing his cock deep into her body. She bites her lip as his cock almost takes her breath away, trying hard not to cry out for all to hear.
    She hooks her arms around his neck, helping to support herself as he pumps inch after inch into her, grinding himself hard against her pubic bone as their bodies touch. He felt so good inside her. Every stroke sent chills up her spine, as he the head of his cock rubbed past her G spot.
    “Don’t.. Stop.. I’m.. Gonna.. Cum..” she moans, panting out each word with every thrust. He drives into her faster and faster, determined to bring her to orgasm. He grips her bare cheeks, tickling around her ass with his pinky as his cock slides in and out of her just mere centimeters away. She starts to moan louder and louder as he pounds away.. “OH YES!! FUCK ME!!” she cries out “FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!” That was the signal he was waiting for. He dips his pinking into her ass. She clenches around his finger, setting off a chain reaction of stimulus that unleashes devastating orgasm. He continues to ram his cock into her quivering mound as it pulsates around him. She pressed her head close to his, gripping him tightly while panting in his ear “Cum for me baby”. She began to kiss his earlobe, nibbling as he rams her harder and harder. He could feel the pressure build as his cock swelled from the enormous load passing through.
    His knees buckled momentarily as his cock let loose its gooey bounty. He slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy with each spastic spurt. She held on, flexing her pelvic muscles as he coated her vagina with his sizzling semen.
    Spent, he lowered her off of him, and kissed her gently on the lips. “You are truly an amazing woman. I don’t think anyone has ever made me cum that hard before”
    “You aren’t too bad yourself” she says to him, stuffing her tits back into her bathing suit top.
    A voice echoes through the stony alcove..
    “YEAH, WELL HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET DRESSED! IT’S OUR TURN NEXT!!”

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

PB you SOB bastard, you were the that said barman!

4. Moon

Moon New Member

oh PB, I love your style :D

5. need4more

need4more New Member

MMMMM what she said!!!!!!!!!!! Is there More????

6. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Ooh.. I have fans!! I'm digging this!
    I'll have to see what else I have laying around.. if not.. well.. we might just have to write some new ones.
    Hmm.. now where would I find a new set of characters to write about?? ;)

7. need4more

need4more New Member

:lol:lol I'm sure you can find some! :lol

8. Moon

Moon New Member

Read Zombies :D

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

So good, Blue. Seriously, you need to write more!

10. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

this story was awesome, i was getting so hot from it. needs more please!