Watching

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Eater47, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Eater47

Gold Member

So we have been watching the Watching thread here....and have been getting a kick out of a lot of it!
    Wondering....how many couples, have been watched before? With us, it was unknown at the time, at least most all of the time, but we found it exciting when we found out later!

:)

Alonza, Stewty, Invigorated and 2 others like this.
  2. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

That is a pretty hot thread. Our being watched was not intentional either. Once while screwing in her bed in high school, her sister came in. She went to the foot of the bed and lifted the covers and watched the action for a few seconds before running out giggling.
    One time in the forest we stopped for a quickie. As we were putting ourselves back together, there was a guy on his horse about 20 feet away, just sitting there. Tipped his hat and rode off.

Invigorated likes this.
  3. goander

Gold Member

One time, Wife ( then GF) was giving me head in the car one night after a football game. I was driving and people in taller vehicles were riding beside us cheering her on. :cool:

Invigorated likes this.
  4. Eater47

Gold Member

We pulled over once at a 'scenic vista' on the highway. There were a few other cars stopped there, and people looking out at the view from a wooden platform. We wandered out with them, and found the view was a couple down in the grass, not the landscape.
    He was standing with his pants around his ankles, and she was blowing him for all she was worth, with her tits out of her top. When it was obvious the guy Blew his load, the whole crowd applauded!

5. goander

Gold Member

I watched a lady suck off her BF to completion one time right beside me. That was really hot. She swallowed every drop.

Stewty and Invigorated like this.
  6. Eater47

Gold Member

Never been right next to anybody....watching or watchee....well mostly! :)
    We did have a couple friends of ours show up for a visit about 4 hours early. My wife and I were busy in the back yard on the picnic table. We noticed they were sitting on the back porch supervising when we decided to go in the house & get ready.
    Had to ask how long they were sitting there and what they saw. She asked me if I wanted a blow by blow.....

Amature, petergozinya and Invigorated like this.
  7. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

We've been watched in sex clubs. I love being watched. My man doesn't like it.

8. MasseurNaturel

Gold Member

Yes I enjoy being watched, fairly often have sex in public where people can watch from afar or close up, sex at parties where people watch close up, and occasionally cuckolding for just one other to watch.

Racer 11 and fairlthick like this.
  9. Eater47

Gold Member

We got watched by a UPS guy once. Forgot to close the gate.
    We were out in the backyard, and going at it doggy style. Didn't see him come up, until I was about to cum. He was hiding behind the bushes wackin himself for all he was worth, so I assume he was there a while.

petergozinya and Invigorated like this.
  10. Kinkycouple00

Gold Member

My best friend was visiting us over the weekend. My wife asked if we could let him watch us having sex, I wasn't very comfortable and said that we'll probably try some other day, she kept the windows open anyway ;)
    would you do something like that?
    [​IMG]

11. woodsteve018

Gold Member

Yes I would, id love to watch you two have sex. Lol

12. fairlthick

Gold Member

I enjoy being watched too. Been watched many times. ;)

13. privatepartner

Gold Member

I guess same bed sex would be the closest thing to watching. Oh and when we did do some swapping it was always same room so everyone was always looking at the others.
    We all watched each other in a limo one night while the wives had a blowjob contest of sorts.

petergozinya and Invigorated like this.
  14. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Member

Wife and I have been nudists for nearly 20 years, so being watched and watching others while having sex was a natural progression. Since we started about 7 years ago, we have had numerous viewings involving about 2 dozen other couples.

15. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

There was one time my husband and i were fucking in our living room. We had the blinds open to our sliding door and when we got done, we noticed there were people outside that could have/did see. Idk if he was aware of it, but I wasn't. Lol it was kinda hot to think of after finding out.

16. Eater47

Gold Member

My wife left the curtains open while we were staying with some friends. She knew they were going to watch.....and they did!
    Got to see quite a show!

17. littleshow

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Love being watched. I've definitely been at parties and gotten my cock sucked in a common area . Not like in the middle of a room as to be the main attraction but not locked away.

18. USNCVN72

Gold Member

Found out over the summer that we love watching and love being watched even more. Went to a sex club on an anything anywhere kind of night. It was our first time around anyone. We watched a few couples and then forgot there was anyone around. Ended up having sex on a couch in the middle of the room with about a dozen other couples throughout the room. Very hot night. @Goodgirl73

19. Stewty

Gold Member

Watching is something that turns me on a lot. I had a fwb and her fwb watch me use a dildo on myself and it was without a doubt one of the horniest experiences I’ve had.

petergozinya likes this.
  20. Stewty

Gold Member

He sounds like a spoilsport! ;)