Watching

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ky1000, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ky1000

ky1000 New Member

I have the fantasy of watching my wife fucking another man bareback. Does anyone else have the fantasy of having their partner fuck someone else?

2. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

I could totally watch strangers have sex. Never done it but would be open to a one night stand threesome and watch the girl I hooked up with fucked by another girl or guy, but I don't think I could watch a wife or serios girlfriend of mine be fucked by someone else without getting jealous.

3. ky1000

ky1000 New Member

As long as it is not a friend and was a one time thing, I don't think I'd be jealous.

4. nyxx

nyxx New Member

5. nyxx, short, sweet, and to the point! haha :) I agree. I wouldn't dream of sharing my man. The end.

6. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I wouldn't want to share my hub either. And I know he wouldn't like another guy being with me. Now another girl, he would love to see that.

MrMrsBiggerblast96 likes this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes, yes that!

8. almostthere

Gold Member

The thought is kinda a turn on. But I get really jealous so in reality NO. Now girl girl? Damn in getting ..................

9. bmapes

bmapes Member

Oh hell no... he'd be leaving in a body bag.

alwaystry likes this.
  10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Very common, and often this fantasy includes a man with a large penis. I do have a large penis and I have had sex with quite a few wives, bareback, while their husbands watched. Most of the time the husbands joined in after a while, but a couple of times the husbands just wanted to watch from the end of the bed. I enjoy being watched while having sex, and I don't mind watching a wife having sex with her husband either.

11. I agree. He would love to see that! And I wouldn't want to share my man. To be honest, afraid he'd like her better than me.

12. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

yeah I think I'd be a lil afraid too at first. But if I got to pick the guy or girl he would be watching with me, I'd feel a lot better doing it.

13. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Wouldnt actually do it. But it's a great fantasy.

14. Yes, picking the person would help! :)

15. batdude

batdude New Member

Never... My wife is mine and mine alone. Its not a dominance thing I just don't share well.

MrMrsBiggerblast96 and Redline1 like this.
  16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Talking with a married woman who I had sex with earlier this week, for sometime she had felt an overpowering urge to stray with someone (not any one man in particular). In the end she acted on those urges, hence having sex with me. I too have the same urge from time to time, hence having sex with her. The woman who invited a whole bunch of us for a gangbang (while her husband watched) had similar urges. About once a month, in fact.

With at least one couple I had sex with, the fantasy was hers, like my married woman earlier this week, and he was in the room to be part of what she wanted (or needed).

In all of these instances, a mandatory component was natural sex and come inside. I enjoy condom-free sex, more than most men because they don't make condoms to fit men like me, and I'm sure from these women's perspective that there was something quite powerful or primeval associated with a man coming inside them. But that's not the point. The point is that women have fantasies beyond one-on-one blissful monogamy, and sometimes they act on these fantasies. These can be in secret, like the married woman, or in the open, like the couple or the gangbangs.

17. McGumby

McGumby New Member

It's kind of ironic. I would love to watch my wife with another person. Man, woman, you name it. It's a huge turn on and I have really contemplated it and I don't feel I'd have any jealousy as long as she was open and honest with. I'd even let her do it without me there. But she isn't really fired up to do it, especially with a man.

I on the other hand would sleep with another woman in a heartbeat if my DW would let me. She is not comfortable with that at all. It doesn't bother me, I'd just be up for it f she would allow it.

I will let her do it and she won't and I would do it but she won't let me. I suppose that's fairly common. As for the question, yes I would love watching someone fuck my DW. Part of it is part of me that craves a little humiliation and denial, but the biggest attraction is just seeing my wife enjoy herself without having to provide that enjoyment. I guess I mean, just watching her be pleasured without my own need to be satisfied right at that moment. Maybe that makes no sense.:eyes

18. ply

ply
    Gold Member

It's been offered, She's said go for it. But I knew yes really meant NO. Sometimes I wish I had taken her at her word. LOL

19. daletom

daletom New Member

Yes. I'd like to watch her orgasm when I'm not so personally involved in the process that I can't appreciate her pleasure. I'd like to see her enjoying sex for the sake of sex, without the emotional attachments - but at the same time, knowing that we are each other's life partners. And if she had sex with another guy . . . it would have to be bareback. I want to watch his balls twitch and cock pulse as she willingly receives his seed, then "reclaim" her by sliding my own cock into her.

watchedwife likes this.
  20. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Same here, I would not want to watch my man be fucked by another woman or vice versa. He said he would feel inferior if he saw that. He would feel even worse if it was a woman I was having sex with me - he would feel so insecure, it could be a man thing.