[Ask a Guy] Watching your wife/gf in the shower?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Polly, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Polly

Polly Member

Which is more of a turn-on, her knowing about it or you being sneaky and just watching without her knowing? What part of the shower routine is hottest for you to watch?

I think my husband is sometimes trying to watch me without me noticing.... not sure if he ever managed or not but sometimes when I get out he's all hot and bothered for some reason :phat

2. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Good topic Polly. I think with her not knowing is more of a turn-on. There is just something exotic/erotic about the whole thing. I've been "caught" watch her and her response has been throwing me a kiss. Once got "caught" rubbing my cock while watching her in the shower, not really jacking-off but just rubbing. Got a nice BJ after that.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Same as above for us.
    She sometimes catches me watching her like that then beams me a shy smile that would brighten the bleakest day :)

4. phish

Gold Member

I would say its more of a turn on if you found out.

5. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

I actually can't say I have watched her in the shower without her knowing, it just isn't possible at our home with the layout of the bathroom.

6. Lmy39

Lmy39 New Member

Definitely without her knowing. Sooner or later she'd see the cum dripping down the door. But until then, sneaky is the best. :)

7. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Love watching my girl in the shower. Not possible to do it covertly in our bathroom. Would like to see her lather her pussy!

8. biker061

Gold Member

love watching mrsbiker:rose in the shower, sometimes she knows i'm watching and we talk while she's in there, sometimes not and i'm just sort of sneaking a peek, and my favorite is when she catches me looking and stroking my cock and she puts on a little show for me!

9. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I'm along the same lines almost with biker, but the majority of the time we shower together as it gives us some time to be together based around our hectic schedules. If the wife is showering alone I love to sneak in and slowly slide my hand behind the shower curtain and give her nice wet firm ass a good smack ;)