Watching Women Pee

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by tsopkc, Aug 14, 2004.

1. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

I must tell you that the most sexiest thing I can ever experience is the pleasure of watching a lady urinate! To me it is THE MOST intimate and erotic thing possible. It is just soooooooooooo sexy! The combined look of embarrasment and mischievous is just too good to experience!

Once after ejaculating in a lady friend of mine she announced she had to pee. When she sat on the toilet her mouth nearly dropped to the floor when she saw my erect penis protruding straight out so fast after intercourse! One extra fantasy I did fullfull durring that moment was carresing her breasts as she sat on my toilet!

2. blade

blade New Member

hey if u lyke to watch ..thats o.k by me, ever consider takin a golden shower?

3. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Its ok, but i prefer see them Masturbate! mostly without them knowing i'm watching.

4. slick

slick New Member

I agree! My wife and I were walking in the woods, she had to pee and asked me if I had any thing for her to wipe with. I said no, but that I would wipe her snatch with my hand. This was the first time to see her squat and pee... it was so hot and it made me so horny. I got down where I could see it squirting from her little hole...wow! After I wiped her I licked her and we had to screw right there. Later she was home on the toilet peeing... I put my hand between her legs so she was peeing on my hand... instant hardon and sex afterward. Females peeing is a real turn on for me. It's so hot to watch a female pee, they just pee on them selfs and I love to watch.
    My female pee fetish started when I was young.

5. blade

blade New Member

Wow this is so interesting....Can u remember ur first experience with urination that made u realize that u liked it or it was a turn on?? Is it the fact that its a very intimate and private thing? Have any of u ever taken a golden shower?

6. slick

slick New Member

I was raised on a farm, while doing chores sometimes one would need to pee. The first time I saw a female peeing was my sister. I tried to see more but she chased me off. I was very young but that thought stayed in my head. I then masturbated thinking of her peeing long before I was old enough to ejaculate. I never mention this to anyone until after marriage. After reading the book "My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday" my wife and I started discussing fetishes. I then told her about my pee fetish... she is such a darling... she will do anything to please me. So yes, she has peed on me many times. I'm sure she thinks it's silly but she has never said that to me. The bonus came later in marriage when my wife started female ejaculation. It happen the first time I was giving her oral and she was using a new clit vibrator I had just bought her. Her squirting is much more exciting than pee! Taste better too!

7. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

An ex of mine held his hands out in the shower while I urinated, I found it a little odd, but offered to pee on him while in the shower I think he was a little embarrassed so never brought it up again but good for you if you love it

8. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

I'll bet you anything he was just fascinated by you peeing while you were standing! It'll all boils down to the intimacy factor. You felt comfortable and at ease doing that in his presence. However he must have been caught a little off guard by your suggestion. With this guy you might want to bring him around "step by step"! One suggestion would be for you to have him "wipe you up" after you've done your business in the toilet (I once did that for one lady and I ended up screwing her for almost an hour before I came!). After while he'll feel even more at ease and than you to can go to the next level.

I applaud any lady that feels comfortable enough to do her business in her man's presence!!!!

9. slick

slick New Member

I enjoy watching my wife pee in the shower... we have a large clear glass shower with a seat... but usually I'm on the outside watching. I may be shaving, she will be in the shower and yell for me to watch.

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

ummm. sounds way to good to be truuuuuuuuue!

11. randy69

randy69 New Member

My Wife says peeing for her is private

Hi, All
    I would love to look a my wife peeing, she says NO NO NO it's private, yet she will come in to the toilet and watch me. I have seen all her little private bits I would love to see her pee hole in action. I dream about it, I would also like her to pee a little in my mouth when we are making love. I was called a pervert, have I just got a strange woman. Guys and girls am I looking for two much.

randy69 :(

12. wood

wood New Member

Watching women pee is great - have done it a few times and had a golden shower once. Can recommend it do everyone - be careful about taking it in the mouth, it might not be what you really want.

13. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I have watched a few female partners pee and I can understand your fascination. It is strangely erotic.

14. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

While I've never had a guy watch me pee or vice versa I do get a bit of enjoyment from it when masturbating. I'll normally be in a bathtub (taking a bath and not) and I'll masturbate and pee a little throughout the whole thing or I'll let it all go as I finish. Lotsa fun but my fave way is to take off everything cept underwear and masturbate, then pee just before I come. Have you ever just had a girl stand in the tub and pee, thats how I got use to it, that way clean up is easy.

15. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

No, I haven't gone that route. I prefer just to watch a lady hike up her skirt, pull down her undies and do her business. To me that is the ultimate of sexiness!!!!! Some will even let me wipe them afterwards. Top it off with a kiss and I'm in heaven!!!!

16. slick

slick New Member

Most of our pee games are in the shower, but still like to watch her pee outside. Love to dry her off with my hand and kisses. ;)

17. pucknut

pucknut New Member

I know what you mean, I once was taking a shower with my wife after we had a few drinks and she said she had to pee. I talked her into letting me put my dick under her when she pee'd. The feeling was such a turn on.

18. slick

slick New Member

Also fun to be in the shower, have my dick in her and she pees!

19. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Dude i don't think so!?

20. morrison

morrison New Member

Although she's not into it like I am, my wife has defineately gone above and beyond indulging in my love for piss play. She has pissed on my cock numerous times and once right in my face as I licked her pussy. She's even let me piss on her ass as she spread wide letting me aim right at her asshole and other times she let me shoot for her clit. She is a great woman.