watching my gf do more than just sex with another guy.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by theone55, May 22, 2014.

1. theone55

theone55 New Member

I love seeing my gf in panties and heels. she hates when I ask her about watching her do stuff with a guy while I watch and she only enjoys some things when shes really horny so we came up with a system of instead of me bothering her and turning her off with wanting to ask about her thoughts on how big of a penis would she want him to have and if she would struggle doing certain things knowing im watching. it goes on and on. for me its about her sharing her body and emotions with a man she doesn't want to give sexual things to but going through it for me to give to me and being able to appreciate watching her go through different things and watching heer have things done to her that make her feel uncomfortable and watch her enjoy certain things uncontrollably. so we decided I would write it all down in a notebook and she would read through my thoughts and when shes feeling horny she will write a detailed response to it all. and since we started writing in notebook 4 months ago, I have filled 3 notebooks and she has one that's filled now with her responses and thoughts. its became really fun for us both. im 29 shes 27 we try to have a active sex life. I want sex night and day she is a romantic. wants to cuddle and orgams at same time type stuff. well have any of u watched your man or woman with another person. ideas tips? id tell more to whoever cares to know. just ask.

Doitagain likes this.
  2. ginger

Gold Member

mine is too precious to be shared....

JonJo and HotForHoney like this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

The last man who touched my woman...... was me. All others have been "removed" from the picture. :p

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've watched my husband with two other men. One was just him sucking the guys cock till he came. That made for some great sex afterwards. The time after that was with a different guy and he fucked my husband and hubby also sucked him. Hubby tried having sex with me at the same time as the guy fucking him but he was too rough and hubby couldn't stay hard.

phish likes this.
  5. phish

Gold Member

That is pretty hot..

6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I also want to see my wife with another guy or couple but not as you describe it. I'd like it to be for her pleasure and her to be fully comfortable. We've discussed it lots of times but writing is a good idea - must try...

Doitagain likes this.
  7. thegoodsexlife

thegoodsexlife New Member

My wife and I text and email each other with hot stories and pics of how much I would like to see her be naughty with other men and she texts back about how much she would love it. It has strangely brought us even closer than we have ever been!

Joys likes this.
  8. JonJo

Gold Member

If you give away part of your 'treasure' you no longer have what you had.
    If I was ever ready to share I would be ready to leave.

9. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I think about it this way; you're not giving away any part of your "treasure", you're enhancing it more, intensifying it

ply and Doitagain like this.
  10. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

The writing and responding method you have sounds great. I have had a swinger girlfriend and we did lots of things that I still masturbate thinking about but b j never just sat there. Maybe a minute to stoke my cock and feel her up. My current girl is not into it and it's mostly because she is self conscious, thinks it's just want to fuck other woman , doesn't understand my thinking on it , and things like that. Her pleasure turns me on more than anything. Whatever she enjoys turns me on and the thought of having so much attention and getting off while he getting her first new cock since we met sounds great. If she could only understand she could enjoy some great times. Now I know she thought of this stuff years ago but I dunno. She just isn't as open to talk about sex

Joys and ply like this.
  11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Back to the OP. A few times I have had sex with married women while being watched by the husband, and in some cases this was a fetish they had shared a few times. The reason this comes about for me is partly based on me having a big penis. I have also had husbands take pictures of us having sex, and I only give permission for this if I get to see the pictures and delete any which show my face. From my perspective it's a total turn-on being invited to have sex with attractive women who, clearly, are very turned on by the setup. I also like being watched while I'm having sex.

From my vantage point the husbands who arrange this sort of cuckolding are really, really turned on by it. More turned on than me and more turned on than the wife.

12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I would love to wreck anybody's GF or wife with my massive cock while the BF/husband watches. :rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p

AGFUNK and boobjob like this.
  13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Look at my pictures for how thick my cock is, and thickness is rare. Based upon statistics from the Durex survey I estimate about 12 men in Australia would have my girth (or about a hundred and forty men in the USA). Advantages are I get invited to have sex with wives and other women who like size, and women's orgasm from simple intercourse is much more easily reached when she is being filled and stretched. I have been told 'filled and stretched' by so many women it's a term I will never forget.

14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I wear a Hefty trash bag. It is the only thing that can contain my tremendous member. I have a deal cut with a wholesaler of mobility products like crutches, walkers, and wheelchairs - they are a great gift for other men's women that I have sexually pleased.
    :rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p:rolleyes::p

15. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I don't see any pictures but do you think the thickness of your cock makes you better?? I have this fantasy of seeing my wife with another guy but with someone not bragging about himself.,

Being "thick" can be intimidating, think about that and never ever brag about it

10_3XL likes this.