Watching? Female vs. male

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jimluvs2, Mar 23, 2008.

1. jimluvs2

jimluvs2 New Member

It seems that women tend to want to watch female strippers vs. male strippers. So does that mean women prefer to watch girl on girl sex? Most guys of course would. Then the question becomes would women want to watch male on male sex? What is more of a turn -on? Would women like to be part of group sex scene that there is male on male action? Would women like to trick or restrain a man having male on male sex? Ladies?:dgrin

2. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

It seems! what do you base that on? In fact why do you assume that women want to watch strippers at all?

Right I'm trying to work out your thought process here.

I'm trying to read between the lines (which is hard cause the actual text itself is giving me a headache). I get the sense that you want to have sex with a man and you want a woman to watch?. And the being tricked part is so you can say afterwards that you're not gay. Am I right?

Cause If I am that could be the basis of a really interesting thread

3. cook74

Gold Member

Although I have been with women that have preferred female strippers to male, and have heard from some others that that is what they would prefer to see, I still think that the majority of women (those that like to see strippers at all, that is) would still go to see males strip.

Consider a "Hen's" night for example. There is no way that a group of women are taking the bride to be out to see a female stripper.

I believe that from my perspective that leaves the rest of your questions null and void, except for the last question which I cant understand anyway. :uhh:

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I love to watch female strippers because they turn my husband on, then I get turned on. I have actually been part of a three-way lap dance with a female stripper and my husband, and it was hot! Made for great sex when we got home.

I do not like male strippers, period. I don't know why, they just turn me off. Now if the average guy-next-door would strip for me straight off a construction site, then I would probably cream myself!

I do not like to watch girl on girl or man on man sex. I like man to woman, period.

:)

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes it was, and yes it did! :dgrin

We need to find one of those. :dgrin

BD

6. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

My wife could careless about male or female strippers.It does seem from reading the net that more women are into female strippers but male strip clubs are still around so they must be making money.
    There is nothing like watching two women have sex and one of them wearing a strap-on or two women going down on each other or a all woman orgy ,we have scene all at swingers clubs very very HOT.

7. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I think men and women want different things from strippers.

Male strippers are more a kind of caberet act. They entertain large groups sure they strip off and get their cocks out, in europe they'll even wank off on stage.For the women watching its exciting but not neccessarily sexual.

Anyway men and strippers well that self evident. I'm sure some women will look at female strippers and admire their bodies but again thats not really sexual.

8. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

My gf is bi, so she loves female strippers and girl on girl sex. She's not into male-male sex though - its actually a turn off for her. The few times she has seen male strippers was when she went with a gay friend of ours because he didn't have any friends to go with at the time, thats about it.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I am not bi, but watching a beautiful woman strip turns me on. Plus I like to learn from strippers. Hubby likes them so much, I figure I cannot go wrong working some of those moves.