wat should i do seriously

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by fred1266, May 15, 2010.

1. fred1266

fred1266 New Member

i never had sex before and i have been talking to this girl i lied and told her i have had a few partners and she who has had many 17 to be exact she is 7 years younger than me, so should i wait for the right person or do it with her. The reason why i ask cause i not sure it the right person will ever come along since am a shy guy dont really go out much and if we do it and well we break up not sure when i will get another person in my life

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I mean with with all due respect to those involved, I'm curious of the age of those involved. Both seem pretty young, and if shes only..say..19? And had 17 sexual partners, do you honestly want to jump into bed with her? Whether or not shes the "right" person is only your choice. I personally don't think she would be, but I could be wrong. Just take things slow, if you want go actually lose yourself to someone who's had quite a few sexual partners, then do so.

I suppose I'm sticking my foot in my mouth lol, just do what you think is right.

3. fred1266

fred1266 New Member

nah am 29 she's 22 but i think sometimes it the attention she gives me like today she has not text me and i feeling bad like i lossing her. another thing she has a kid and i never wanted someone with kids so really dont thing it built to last. Yea we are taking it slow atleast me since am the one with all the doubts. so again can i get some advice please

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

You've already lied to her. If you can't be truthful with her, you don't really stand a chance of having something that will last. She was honest with you and took a big chance of you dumping her when she told you about her 17 previous lovers. Why can't you extend the same courtesy to her?

5. enz660

enz660 New Member

Put a condom on and enjoy each other's body. You don't want to keep a girl around that has slept around like that, but you can but enjoy mutual physical stimulation, SO LONG AS YOU WRAP IT AND DON'T CATCH ANYTHING.

This day and age... You can never be too careful...had a friend recently who had a herpes scare... be careful.

6. Logger

Gold Member

One way to deal with the reality of past sexual partners, is to decide to forget the past, and enjoy the present and future. What is important to me, is that my current partner give me assurances that she is trying to be considerate of my feelings of jealousy.

She can either be true to me, or at least be considerate about her cheating, so as not to throw that reality of infidelity in my face.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Enz660, the number of partners in this girl's past has no relevance to her being a good girlfriend or long term partner. Everyone of us has some kind of past and we all deserve to be given a fair go.

Fred1266, I'm not concerned about her past so much as wondering if you are the right man for her. You've admitted to being dishonest to her as well as having doubts about her being a mother. It would be much fairer to her and her child to quit now before you get too involved. The child's not going to vanish out her life.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Unfortunately for him, the OP hasn't been around since the day after he posted the question. Maybe he lurks without logging in to get the benefit of all of your advice.