[Ask a Girl] Wat do women think ask a girl

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Johnalle, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

First off id like to say im a christian and I dont think this is wrong between husband and wife if she ever seen this shed prob think im sick and disgusting,but i think that if.she would look out side of wat the worlds rules of wat sex is supposed to be like she might enjoy it .

Ther are not supposed to ne rules for sex especially for a.married str8 couple. I just hope if she ever did find this. She wouldnt laugh or at least let me here her cause it would embarrass the crap out of me .Idk why but the thought crossed my mind i would like to try role reversal sex with my wife ..

First off im not gay bi or curious .. I just feel that a married couple can explore and do wat they want in there own bed.. Now when i say role reversal sex i mean evey thing down to her heels and thong bra lingere jewlery ect ( strap on to ). Ive tried using a. Vibrator altho it did feel great amazing actually i felt weird immediatly after getting off becasue it wasnt my wife .. I do have to say that i actually think that if she was the one behind me pushing it in (strap on) it would make us closer ...

Wat makes me sick tho is that she would think i was gay but im really not i dont want any thing wat so ever to do with a guy thats just really really really gross . I just want it to be fun for us both i think about this alot but know it would never happen ..

It is a real turn on tho to think about me being in her position her being in my postion in every way possible when i think of more ill wright more.

Prt 2 i didnt feel like reading this over again so if i said this already i guess this would be the second time .. I just dont want her to feel like im a sic person or im strange .. I dont want to just lounge around in her fem clothes either . Just in sexual nature is all i want to do with them .. Idk this either but i want to feel like the girl and her the guy like wearing my hat with her hair up in it . Just a little playing around (between a married couple ) i dont really consider this to be kinky either.

It really just bothers me that i cant talk to her about this with out being possibly put down or asked if im gay or possibly divorce and i dont want that i love my wife like stated befor im not gay at all.. I just want to feel the way she does and her the way i do as far as the roles go cause obviously i dont have a vagina and a clit .. Or boobs but id like to dress the part and play the part .. i just think it would be fun and i think if.she would give it a chance she would. Partially cause shes already fem dom any way taking charge of every thing i just wished shed dress the part and let me dress the part . I feel really strong on this and would love if she would try and be open to trying ..

Well until i think of more goodnight wats ur oppinion thoughts and questions im 24 btw

#1 Johnalle, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012
  2. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

All oppinions are welcome id like to no wat both think actually.. Or if any guy feels the same,or if any girl would or does like her bf or husband to do this

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sometimes the threads here move really slow....you'll get some input eventually...right now there are several "latest posts" that are 3 hours old....that means there just ain't nobody home right now.....be patient.

4. Clintriprock

Gold Member

If you break your post into paragraphs I and probably many other people will read it.

5. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

So how do i edit this to break it down into paragrahs

6. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze New Member

it was difficult to read your post w/o any paragraph spacing but this is what i got from it:
    " i'm a christian man
    i'm not gay
    i'm not gay
    i wan't my wife to put a strap-on and fuck me up the ass while i look like her and she looks like me
    it's not gay because i'm married to a female
    i'm not gay"

to me it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself you are not gay. just my opinion.

7. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

I got through the first sentence and had to stop reading.....I thought Christians were educated?

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm not sure that it can be edited at this point....

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yeah....you're nt alone there....that is also what I heard. But having said that...we have several male members here that swear that the best orgasm a man can have is when he shoves something up his ass , tickling his prostate. Not gonna happen with me, but these guys swear they're straight.....so I will assume they are and it could be possible that the op is as well...

As for this comment....I have to ask, what does being Christian have to do with being educated?

10. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Well the part about being str8 and having the best orgasim is true i mentioned that im not gay like five times cause im not some ppl just dont get that threw there head and automaticlly say ur gay i dont want no mans penis near me

11. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

But first lets quit picking at gramer and how this is worded and concintrate on the actual topic

12. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

I admit that i didnt apply my self in school like i should have but thats the teadional jock for u i thought football and basketball will be all i ever needed but but how does that have any thing to do with christianity

#12 Johnalle, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Why don't you talk with her about male prostate orgasms.....ask her if she would help get you there by sliding a dildo in yer pooper....if she can do that for you then maybe she could take the next step and bolt a cock on for you....she is probably just worried that you're in the closet...so convince her you're not. Maybe the first time try using something that looks absolutely nothing like a cock. I think the main thing here is to deal with her fears that you my be bi - sexual....if you can get her past that, I don't see why she wouldn't participate, if it's important to you.

14. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

A mod or admin can they did it for me on dsm forums .. Set up its just the same as is here could u look into that for me if u have time

15. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze New Member

again -- my humble opinion plus i'm a newbie here:

tell your wife what you want her to do. if she thinks you are 'sick and disgusting' (your words) then you have to decide:
    1. if you can stay in the marriage knowing that she won't do that to you

2. divorce her and find someone who is into that

good luck!

16. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

At least down here, all the Christians I've ever known were super smart and educated....but maybe thats just compared to my stupidity.

17. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

She corupted by the worlds rules she says she doesnt want to go any where near that area am i just screwd no pun intended

18. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Lol where is down here

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm not a mod.....but mittimer seems to be around a lot and so is ridenaked....and hotwheels...they can help you.

20. Johnalle

Johnalle New Member

Actually i found a journal app on my phone with a password which she would no the password and wrote last night wat i did on here hoping she snoopes and finds it but wrote the parts about hoping she didnt find it so she wouldnt think anything thought it might be worth a try thats y it aint in paragraphs cause i just copy pasted it