Was there anal?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by stupify, Apr 2, 2012.

1. stupify

stupify New Member

May sound stupid, but I'm really not sure.

Neither me nor the girl had anal before, though a lot of other sex and by all means are not idiots in this matter. We were having sex the other week and she was moving her hands around my back and ass as usual, but then she hit my butt opening and I liked it. I moved her hands near my butt hole and she continued to press on it. We continued like that for some time and then took a break for few minutes. She took some lubricant on her area before continuing. Then as I was about to enter her again she said something like I can stick it lower and she was serious... She guided my penis inside of her. I didn't look where exactly and it slid in well, but it felt much tighter than usual and I came very fast in less than a minute. She didn't have any obvious signs of discomfort.

Here is the issue. She says there wasn't and she never lies when we talk on serious matters, but given some anal foreplay on me, the supposed hints from her during the act and the very tight feeling, I can't help but wonder if it was anal? Indeed, I would imagine it being much more uncomfortable for a woman even with proper lubrication, but who knows... Does it look like there is a chance we had it? If so, is it possible that being caught up in the moment and having just used lube she didn't notice it was in her butt for a few seconds?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Can't help you with that one I'm afraid. I'm quite a bit thicker than you so any woman is going to know if my penis went up her arse! But I have had sex with couples which included double penetration, and from what I observed an average sized cock fits into an average size arse without too much drama.

My cock is a big problem but still possible for some women, and once in there it was hot and tight. Average-sized guy with lube and arousal, and maybe you did have a few moments of anal sex. Why not make sure there's no ambiguity and next time you have sex, do it anally? That way you will know for certain.

3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

From personal experience, there is no way that there would be any doubt at all whether it was in her arse or not. There is a distinct difference to the sensations.

Even after lots of foreplay and teasing of the area, a penis doesn't slide right in like it would into a well lubricated vagina.....unless she has a very loose arse that is...but I somehow doubt that would be the case with the two of you. :)

4. clitter

clitter New Member

From your aspect I can see why you would think it might be anal because it definnitely is tighter. However, there is no way she wouldn't know for sure if it was or not, even with a lot of lube. Maybe it was and she is embarrassed by it so she told you it wasn't. I would approach the subject again next time you're in the mood and see if she gives you access. Good luck getting in there 'cuz it's an awesome feeling. Different from the other but very satisfying!

5. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I'm going to agree with Clitter here, she may not want to admit it happened (if it did). But I think she would definitely know!

T

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'd say that the previous posters were correct in thinking that a woman would def know if she'd been corn-holed but, assholes can be a touch unpredictable.

Case in point, when I had my first Margarita, I realized two things, one, I don't care for salt on the rim and two, tequila makes my asshole as loose as a goose. I know this because I actually felt my stink sphincter muscle lose its tone.

Coincidentally, hubby and I ended up having sex shortly after I drank two drinks and Bob's your uncle, he's in my butt and I'm all,

"Are ya in yet?"

He said he'd come, been and gone, I being none the wiser.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, generally if a girl isn't into anal, things would go kinda like this:

[​IMG]

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

LOL!!!

Omg you shouldn't make me crack up like that while at school!

That is awesome. I'm saving that image and showing it to E.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Holy phuck, Red! I about blew a vein in my forehead because I laughed so long and heartily at that cartoon.

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

*bow* :phat