Was she still a virgin?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by keith__87, May 12, 2007.

1. keith__87

keith__87 New Member

After 5 years of marriage, my wife recently told me that she may not have been a virgin after all. She tried to have sex several times before she met me, but was unable to, as no guys were able to break through her hymen. She got wet, they got maybe half the head into her lips and pounded on her hymen, but none of them could break it and get in. I broke it, but it took 8 hours of poking and pounding. She told me from the day we met "I have never done anything sexual with anyone" and I believed her because I had to work so hard to break the hymen. Last week, six years later, she told me about the other guys that did this. 3 questions:
    1. Did I take her virginity?
    2. Did she have sexual intercourse with these guys?
    3. Did she lie to me?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Defenetly not meaning anything bad here.

"do you love her ?"
    if so does this really matter, as it is i think more to do with a bruised ego (still not meaning nothing wrong by this)

I do not think from how you worded your post that it seems she lied to you, maybe at the time when she first told you all this , she may well have thought it was the complete truth..

8 hours of pounding her though..... ( thats some feat i must say )

3. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Nope.

Yep!

Sure did.

I mean, really... who cares? Same time, I don't understand why she'd lie over something like this. 5 years seems like a bit long to come clean. How's your relationship, otherwise?

4. keith__87

keith__87 New Member

Love

I love her, relationship is great...there is no problem. We are just trying to clear up if she was a virgin or not. She says she was, her arguments : only half the head was in the lips, not the vagina proper, the hymen did not break or bend at all, there was never any blood, she never got an orgasm.
    I say she was not a virgin: some part of the penis was in her (even if it was just the lips), including the hole cum would come out of, she spread her legs and said "do it", she was wet, the hymen was pounded on.

There is no relationship problem, we are just trying to settle a peaceful argument.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No worries i wasnt meaning anything abd by my comments by the ways...

But i agree with sexaholic she wasnt a virgin before she met you, although you were the one to actual ( i dont know of a better term i wish i did ) break her in.

6. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

No, definitely not a virgin... Obviously, what constitutes 'virgin' is culturally charged, but I think here there cannot even be sensible cultural debate.

Does it matter to her? Is she ashamed of it or something, so as to not come clean about it? Because it sounds like it's important more important to her than to you to preserve this idea that she was. Correct?

7. antmayne

antmayne New Member

solved

i will now solve your problem with this one question, ask her did she want to lose her virginity as in was she willing and wanting to give it to them then yes she has, because it was the intent and the will too, but anyway you really shouldnt care, youve been married that long, just be like you didnt have to lie about that to me, wouldve been better if you just told the truth, but hey you prolly gave her the best night of her life dude come one 8 hours that is a marathon i give you kudos :) ;)

8. Emart

Emart New Member

I totally agree.

9. keith__87

keith__87 New Member

answers

Yes, it was her intent to, but no in her mind, she never did actually lose her virginity or have sex. After so long together, its really not a big deal, it never would have been. Its just a little strange, thats all. And yes, it is much more important to her than it is to me. I say she was not a virgin, but i can see both sides. She is adamant that she was.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

In life there are only shades of grey, we can sit here in judgement of her and say yes she flat out lied, but in all fairness , she may well have believed she had not, so is that her lieing ? ( no) it is her not knowing at that time what was classified as her losing her virginity.

It isnt a lie if you didnt know the full truth.

11. antmayne

antmayne New Member

if she did lie, its because you hyped up so much about takin her virginity maybe she waited 5 years to tell you because you were so proud of it, really man if that is the case cool down for real, and be like w/e no need to fight lets make love for real, take the advice it may get you kudos some day ;)

12. keith__87

keith__87 New Member

answers

I never brought it up or thought it was that big a deal, she is the one who made a big deal out of it all along. I disagree with her opinion, I am not mad, excited, jealous or anything. In a way its kind of cool.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It is very cool, as you were and always will be her very first true lover.
    That in it self is amazing. :)

14. antmayne

antmayne New Member

yesh it is, KUDOS go to you sir ;) well quit talking to us and get some of your wifes ass, there the real kudos lie ;)

15. antmayne

antmayne New Member

not lie as in lie but you get me :-D

16. keith__87

keith__87 New Member

ladies?

Everyone that answered is a guy....let's hear some opinions from the ladies.

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

You should have specified it was the females you wished the answers from....:p

18. antmayne

antmayne New Member

yes or the ladies will not enter it is a sacred code i think ;)

19. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This is an interesting question indeed: what constitutes losing one's virginity?

If a guy (a virgin) was able to partially penetrate a woman's vagina but not able to get it all the way in, I'm pretty sure he would consider that as losing his virginity.

He would have experienced insertion just as your wife did.

Even if a penis partially entered your wife's vagina then that can definitely be considered having sex. The fact that it was an unsuccessful attempt doesn't mean that it somehow "didn't count." Either way, your wife sure did do something sexual before she married you. She had unsuccessful sex and was therefore most definitely not a virgin.

Also for many women these days the breaking of the hymen is no longer coincidental to losing one's virginity. Many women's hymens are broken well before they get around to having sex for the first time.

Penis entering vagina = having sex

20. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I think we need a professional opinion here. Anyone have Bill Clinton's phone number?