[Ask a Girl] was she making fun of me?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by babyjaws2, May 23, 2014.

1. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

So I am a very inexperienced guy when it comes to the ladies. I am 20 and have only had 1 girlfriend I was with for a few months. I got sexually intimate but only 2 times before we broke up (for other reasons)

I have been seeing a girl of 22 who is a little more experienced than me. She actually asked me out! she is the 'go getter' outgoing type who is known for liking the shyer type guys which is why she chose me. After 4 months we got intimate sexually. It all started out with her slowly encouraging me and had me rock hard while kneeling there in front of me telling me to relax. Being non-experienced I was nervous and she began to jerk me off and frequently stopped and laughed at the twitching and jerking reaction my penis was doing whenever she touched it or pretended she was about to touch it. She would touch then move her hand or finger back and look at me and giggle/laugh. Maybe I am looking too deep into it but was this meant in a malicious making fun of me way? I don't think she was laughing at my penis size as I am not small (7 inches hard) I guess because I was so aroused to be touched by a girl there and that's why my penis was reacting to being touched so much. While I was embarrassed she knew I was and was giggling a lot.

Maybe I am being a little oversensitive about this whole thing but its just the impression I get that she may be mocking/making fun of me. Any thoughts ladies? I think its better asking a woman's perspective on this than a man as perhaps a woman can relate more. I known its kind of a crazy question but I felt I had to ask somewhere as I will admit to feeling a little 'demasculated'.

#1 babyjaws2, May 23, 2014
    Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You're overreacting. I do the same thing to my husband because I love when his cock moves like that. It's great knowing I can get his cock to do that.

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Agreed with AGFUNK

She liked and was enjoying the effect she was having on you :)

Amature likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think it could be a little. You said she likes the shy type.

Sounds like a good way to get experience, but keep your emotions in check.

Amature and MissJuicy like this.
  5. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

So you'd say it was a teasing thing? did you pretend to be about to touch it then not just to see it react? wow maybe I did read too deeply into it but it seemed like she was laughing a lot I guess it was because she thought I was lame or something as I thought a lot of guys didn't physically react so strongly like that when being taunted in that way. She literally didn't even have to touch me to have my erection move. Is it THAT common with males? do any other girls like to tease men like this by pretending to touch and moving their hand back at the last second? k this is weird I know but I wondering how many others have ever done this.

6. CaramelLady

It might have been a nervous laugh too. Watch your heart. Enjoy the time you spend with her. The more you get to know her, you will be able to tell.

If it is only the giggle and nothing else you should be okay.

Amature and Untamed like this.
  7. clubber_stevens

Don't worry about it bro I think you reading too deeply into it she was just being a girl by teasing and acting cute with you, my girl does the same thing to me all the time! if I am very horny and she picks up on it she will undress me and taunt me in the same way by touching lightly and moving back and touching lightly and acting like she is going to touch my erection just to see how it reacts by almost being touched and it will always convulse upwards. She smiles and giggles also. Its a sexy thing a lot of women like to do with their men to show them the sexual power they have over them by getting such a big reaction from such a small action. Its not meant in an aggressive manner but a playful one. Some girls have a mindblowing teasing ability which I love and this type of thing is something that always gets me crazy! have fun with it.

10_3XL, John W, CaramelLady and 2 others like this.
  8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yes, I tease him. I enjoy it and so does he.

9. BritneyButt

Gold Member

We like to laugh at guys because it makes us feel comfortable. From what you said, her intentions are innocent. Stop over analyzing and just enjoy her.

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Think she laughs now? Put a mini party hat or stick some of those googly eyes on the head - then make it dance...

Seriously, though, as everyone else has already said (even you said it) you are taking it far too seriously. Girls giggle or full on laugh at me all the damn time when I take it out. As far as my experiences have led me to believe, it is just something you have to deal with when you are (or at least when you have) a dork-- err, dick. :p

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

One day dude you will realise how lucky you were!
    That girl was teasing you in the sexiest, happiest way that I would love to be done to me.
    Next time just lay back and............enjoy :)

JonJo, Amature, 10_3XL and 1 other person like this.
  12. clubber_stevens

Yeh its incredibly sexy! the other day I asked my girl why she often did that as I got more curious since this topic started. She said she does it because of the feeling of empowerment she has as a woman being able to turn her man on so intensely over such a simple action and that she loves seeing me go crazy and especially loves it how she does not even have to actually touch my penis to see it bounce in erotic exitement which is why she pretends to be about to touch it then pulls her hand back about a cm from touching it then my erection will bounce up and down and she will cover her mouth with her hand and give a cute girly giggle while looking at it then into my eyes. I LOVE THAT!!!!!!! lol sorry.

I may start another thread asking about more accounts and tips for this type of foreplay/teasing as I like to hear and get more idea's about men teased by women in this way its HAWWTT!!!

Amature likes this.
  13. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

Relax sweetie she was just playing with you I do this to my boyfriend all the time! it drives him wild and I love to see his erection dance with exitement when I quickly brush a finger down it or gently over it its just fucking hot!

14. babyjaws2

babyjaws2 Member

Thx for all the feedback I do feel a lot better about the situation and that I was over analyzing.