[Ask a Girl] Was sales girl flirting with me, or my wallet?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by DeepVoice, Jul 5, 2012.

1. DeepVoice

DeepVoice New Member

Photos:
    So today I went into best buy to check out camcorders. I was taken to the section and was approached by the salesgirl. I told her i needed to ask some questions about camcorders. She said sure thing and kind pushed a strand of hair behind her ear then she walked down an aisle to set something down and then she came back and started helping me with my questions. I know the hair behind the ear is sometimes a nervous tick girls play with their hair or brush it by the side if they are approached by someone. Dig this though......... as i was asking her about the recorders i noticed her voice change a tad (got a litlle higher pitched) then she started talking faster(not sure if this is because thats what sales people do) BUT THEN....all of a sudden i see her moving around while standing idol (shaking hip a tiny bit and a few taps of the feet) and now here's the finale.. She starts fiddling with something and i notice its chapstick/lip gloss and she apply's it to her lips and blots. (im pretty damn sure she wants her lips look more attractive and alluring).And for the encore.....my gut was telling me she was digging me and wanted me to flirt or she was flirting put the smart part of my head said she was just trying to make me think she was flirting to drop 3 bennies on camcorder. PLEASE.... ladies i need some input.

TY

Mike
  2. DeepVoice

DeepVoice New Member

Photos:
    GUYS INPUT TOO this is more for the body language male sleuths

3. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    You sound like you were noticing all the details....so I'm guessing you were both giving off a few signals.....just trust your instincts , you'll probably be right....

Ain't it great tho? The thrill of the hunt?!.....
  4. DeepVoice

DeepVoice New Member

Photos:
    HELL YEAHMR. BAR BLUE but now i got the blues i let a chance slip away damn whats also in the back of my mind is rejection.
  5. faceman

faceman New Member

Photos:
    She could have been flirting but she could have also been new at the sales thing. Next time flirt back. What's the worst that can I happen.
  6. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    what you have tell yourself is...do i have the girl now? no..you didnt pursue it, so rejection or not, the end result was the same right?
    in other words , ya got nothin to lose by trying ...but everything to gain. if she says no..you have exactly the same amount of pussy that you have right now....but if she says yes......so get back in there!!! lol.
  7. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

DV, I think what you noticed was real and not a sexually assisted sales pitch.
    Sales can be a boring job and occasionally along comes a human being who lights a fire.
    All those gestures you describe were probably done totally unconsciously otherwise they would look fake and you would have noted that unless she was a real good actress.
    Electric sexual messages can pass between total strangers simply because they like what they see but rarely does it progress unless in a pick up sort of setting.
  8. DeepVoice

DeepVoice New Member

Photos:
    Much appreciation to you Bush cause youre right casual flirting can come if two are attracted to each other but in the business setting there is rarely a progression or furthermore an oncoming sexual encounter.

Again I appreciate the feedback
  9. tiffers

tiffers Member

Hmmmm idk, she could be new and just really nervous too, maybe moving around made her more comfortable in a uncomfortable situation. She may have thought you were good looking who knows, she may have been flirting.. Maybe.. Maybe not, I dont think she did anything too suggestive like trying to get down your pants or anything. Next time, when you dig a chick, just ask her if she has a bf or whatever
  10. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    DV, you should ask couples you know, how many of them met at a bar or other "pick-up" place...and how many met at other places where they weren't expecting to meet anyone at all...if I remember right you said you were looking for the right girl....she literally could be anywhere. She could be working at best buy...but if you don't at least give it a chance you'll never know.....never say never....:)
  11. DeepVoice

DeepVoice New Member

Photos:
    I think I'll ask 12BB they could give great advice.
  12. spastik2575

spastik2575 New Member

She may know what she is doing and just trying to get a sale. But if you got a different vibe, go back in when she is there and say you have done some more research from what she told you. And that you have a few more questions before you buy. See what happens and go for it. This is assuming you haven't bought a cam yet.
  13. Super

Super New Member

Photos:
    I'm thinking she was just trying to make a sale.
  14. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    She was trying to get a sale, nothing more.
  15. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    It happens that way, sure...but not always. I've had sales women come onto me both in a nice , classy way and in a purely slutty way. The slutty one was a little more memorable tho because I was quite shocked by it, as she started off very professional (she was a salesperson for an overpriced carpet and tile place, lol) and then she just started telling me about herself,and what she wanted...:lol
  16. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I worked in sales and customer service for years before I started working with horses full time.

When I was working, there were times when vendors would ask it's retailers to push a certain item. Sales clerks were awarded for sales they made of that product.

I recall paying special attention to my looks when I was pushing something I'd be extra special friendly to the women, and flirty with the guys.

I never flirted with guys for real when I was at work, I saved that for happy hour at the watering hole. :)

17. faceman

faceman New Member

Photos:
    I've been a sales whore for sprint and flat eyes whenever covenant the chance. But things aren't always What they seem
  18. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I liked you better when you spoke English. :lol
  19. faceman

faceman New Member

Photos:
    Fucking spell check
    Flirted whenever given the chance
  20. DeepVoice

DeepVoice New Member

Photos:
    Once again i appreciate all the advice, it seems like its almost 50/50. Looks like next time i see a different girl throwing signals, the only way to find out for sure is by asking. then i can tell.