Was i wrong?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

I was at a party....basically it was me 2 other guys and a bunch of the cheerleaders.

Well everyone stayed over and everything and to be honest it was the first night that i had met EVERYONE there.

But eventually alcohol was broken out. Beer and Wine. And since i dont like beer or wine i didnt really drink just a few sips here and there. Well one of the girls there was pretty tipsy and what not. So i was nice and if she needed sumthing id help her. And i would like sometimes help and make sure she made it to the bathroom and what not ok. And well next thing i know she was saying she needed her phone plugged in to charge and asked if i could help. She took me to the bedroom where i plugged it in and then we sat on the bed and talked a lil bit. She told me to sit next to her (i didnt want to make any advances becuz well she was drunk just seemed wrong) But then she had me turn off the lights.

So i did. We started making out and then a lil bit of feeling over the clothes. Next thing i know a couple of the other girls walked in. And they started hitting on me a lil bit. (i didnt do anything with them. Though i could have.) But anyways me and the one girl had a few sessions like that. But think was she likes this guy that likes her as well but they arnt going out but i still didnt want to mess anything up especially because earlier she was talking about how much she thought she liked him and stuff.

Anyways thing is i feel kinda bad about it. Because i even told HER i dont think we should be doin it. I mean she was drunk it just wasnt right. But she had a PERFECT body. Nice and fairly big tits. NICE ass that she could shake for sure. And sum nice big juicy lips.

Im sure i could have done more but at the moment i kind of feel bad about even what i did. It just doesnt seem right. But with a girl that looks like that its hard as fuck to turn stuff down. I stayed the lnight there with all these cheerleaders (good looking girls for the most part a couple were especially hot. One of them being the one i was fooling with)

Heres the question. Did i go too far or did i do good. Like whats too far. I know a lot of guys which would have straight up had sex with a girl in this situation. But i cannot bring myself to do sumthing like that. Or even any further than i did. I told her a few times. "are you sure you want to do this. Your drunk" it might not be the right thing to ask a drunk person. But....

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think you were right to make the decision you did. I'm pretty sure that in some states having sex with a drunk person is considered statutory rape because they are unable to consent or understand what's going on. You kept your head and did the right thing. Personally I don't think making out with her was going too far.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Making out is harmless... You did fine. Don't worry.

4. cook74

Gold Member

Yeah, dont sweat it, it could have been worse if you were drinking heavily with everyone else. Both you and the girl could have woken up the next day really regretting that night.

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

Be proud of yourself for keeping your hormones in check!!:bow
    Im pretty sure that wasnt easy given the sexiness and appeal of the girl you were with.

6. Pride

Pride New Member

HAHA...well i know that I wouldnt have regretted it really ;). But i wouldnt want her to.

Anyways thanks to everyone for the reassurance. HAHA on the plus side it was another girl that said i was a good kisser...

I might be a virgin but i have my reasons. Sad part is none of them are the fact that i am waiting for something. :lol

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

If a girl is about passed out drunk stop but being a bit out of control is why people drink. Contrary to what a lot of people think women are people too. Being people they have responsibilities and I think keeping the ability to say yes or no is one of them. It's not what a lawyer would tell you but if a woman has been drinking and wants to do it with me, she will.:ugh

8. resigirl

resigirl New Member

I dont think u did anything wrong. You just made out.

9. pirate_lizzie

pirate_lizzie New Member

Nice guys finnish last... i have heard stories like this many times ... never give into drunk sex unless you know for sure who they are. You were just listening to your 'gut feeling' and you knew that if you did go any further it was wrong so what you did was right. but continue on being that nice guy there arn't many left and one day you will make someone extreamly happy

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

as long as you can wait for that last girl in line hehehe

That saying i realy loath ( nice guys finsih last ) i know loads of alpha males with keep harping on about how its totaly true that to treat a female mean you get to keep them keen..

A lot of guys in life know how to please and pleaure themselves a lot of the nice guys know how to please and pleasure a female first ...

11. Pride

Pride New Member

Yeah thanks again guys. But i actually do agree with the whole nice guys finish last thing. The only time i ever get what i want is when i take it. But i couldnt do that to a girl. Too much respect she was a cool girl even b4 she got drunk and everything and i enjoyed being around her. I'm sure nothing will come of it. But if im lucky then i could get more than just a drunk 1 night stand.

Really though my feelings are that i dont want a girl to like me or think im good looking just becuz the alcohol is telling them so. I mean she seemed a little into me i guess b4 she even started drinking. But i dont know i guess im just not into myself enough to tell myself that. Maybe im just not confident enough.

But we will see...if she wants to hang out again sumtime then i can see where it can go. But i honestly wouldnt mind sumthing more serious. But w/e happens happens ill wait n see.

12. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Thats one of the things I always strived for,
    I knew I could please my self and the real and only thing that mattered was pleasing my partner

good words mate

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Nice guys finish last?

Okay - so where is the "finish line"?

I'm speaking faciciously. In any race, the contestants switch places many times. At 18, you are in the first few laps of the race. That is, in no way, an indication of how you will finish. If anything, you're learning strategy and good,solid "racing skills"...

Okay - enough of the Race Analogy!! :lol

At 18, guys who take advantage of the situation are a dime a dozen. They usually turn out to be total assholes. Trust me on this one - you are well on your way to acquiring an absolutely incredibly woman, who knows and appreciates a man who has some personal convictions.

Don't change a thing!! Wrong? Oh, gawd, no!!!!

14. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I'm a nice guy.

Hey Rose -- you've seen a picture of my wife. I didn't finish last did I? ;)

15. ian66

ian66 New Member

u were right i feel

16. shazam120

shazam120 New Member

you did the right thing not to take advantage of a girl who was drunk. and yeah, it is considered rape in a lot of places

17. Pride

Pride New Member

Well thanks for all of the support and feedback. I havent really talked to her since that night except saying bye to her the next morning.

I would like to. Ive called once and didnt get through. I was thinking of calling again today. Truth be told i get nervous when im going to and usually i end up not doing it lol