Was he to rough during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Teresa1214, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Teresa1214

Teresa1214 New Member

I am seeing this new guy. We had sex for the very first time the other night. I could not keep up with him. He was really rough with me and I ended up with a bruise on my shoulder. The next day I was so sore...I was in pain. Is it me or do you think he was to rough.

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

what did he do? if you think he was too rough, then maybe he was, only you can decide that.

3. kipro150

kipro150 Member

if you didnt like it and it hurt you more than pleased you, then yea he was too rough. You can be rough without hurting someone, so i would let him know you were sore and he should tone it down a bit

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

If he did ANYTHING that you didn't enjoy then lines were crossed.

5. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

My wife likes me to get rough with her sometimes, when she's feeling slutty.:D
    But we've been together near 20 years, and I can say I never left any marks on her other than a red ass. If you think he was to rough with you, you should talk to him about it. If he doesn't understand your concerns then maybe you should move on. There are some guys out there that only get off on hurting a woman one way or another, I've known a few of them.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i like when redic is rough with me, but i agree with itouchtomuch- he's never left marks other than a red ass and hickeys. and any residual soreness was sore in a "good" way, not painful.

7. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

if you ask the question then the answer is yes he was too rough. tell him and he if he isn't sufficiently apologetic don't go back

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Talk to him and tell him to ease up a little.....if he doesn't, find somebody who treats you better.....:ugh

9. CaramelLady

If you feel he was too rough, and you were left bruised then yes he was too rough. Speak to the gentleman and let him know your concerns.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Tell that brute; no repeats!

11. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

I like strong man and i will kiss his cock after fucking me hardly

yummy thats fun hope i get someone rough using my body

12. minskminx

Gold Member

Often my man leaves bruises, mostly on my arms, and I have left bruises on him.

I'd rather have a bruise than a love bite which is hard to cover up and obvious as to how it occurred.

Really it is down to preference, if you like to have rough sex or not.

It sounds like the original poster doesn't like such things in which case she should let her lover know so he doesn't do it. No one has to do anything they do not want to but at the same time there shouldn't be rules for everyone that you can or cannot do.

13. patla

patla New Member

Nothing wrong in being rough. Everyone has different feelings or say ways of how rough it was. He could be into heavy pain. Just talk to him and tell him how u feel. Hun have more sex and it could work on you later on down the road.. ;) hope it works out for ya.

14. ISOParadiseCity

A bruise on your shoulder... I am using imagination... did he just happen to grab your shoulder hard enough to leave a mark? How does one bruise a womans shoulder other than that?

I have a rule about pretty much anything. Drinking, working out, sex. If I'm sore for more than a day or two, it was too much. I feel the pain isn't always worth the gain, especially if I have 48+ hours of pain for at most 6 hours of fun.

And the guy was that rough on the first time? I guess sometimes first times can be really intense, but my first times are usually more trying to figure the woman out and take one step at a time. Maybe my logic is backwards, but completely dominating a woman from the get-go and leaving marks was never considered 'fun' to me, let alone something I tried to do the first time. I know some like to have it hard.... guess it depends on the person.

15. Anotherday

Gold Member

If it was too rough for you, then he was too rough.

Everyone is different and different at different times.

16. farewellolds

farewellolds New Member

Maybe I'm just being me. But I don't think the first time you have sex with someone new you should be treating them like a rag doll without any pretense. It's kind-of disrespectful. It sounds like he was not really thinking much of you, and was just taking advantage of the fact that it was the first time with you.

17. Essene

Gold Member

That's up to you. Some forms of sex many would consider inhumane. Some would consider others too tame. If you felt he was rougher than warranted- then he was too rough. If not... ehh..

18. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Was it too rough to you at the time? Or is it the bruise that bothers you? I usually have bruises on my breasts, upper arms, sometimes collar bone, throat, and legs. The places vary but that's where I wear them. At the time, it normally doesn't hurt or I don't think it but I have a high pain tolerance.

If its the bruise, but you liked, lay out some ground rules on the do's and do not's for play time.

19. SexyDiva100

SexyDiva100 Member

It would depend on what you are into. I am not into rough at all, I like mutual pleasure and satisfaction. So I would yes he was definitely too rough if you ended up bruised and sore. Did you tell him he was being too rough?

IMO -If your partner is doing anything that makes you uncomfortable or causes you pain, and it's not what you are into, you have to let them know.

Just my two cents worth.........