Wanting Threesome

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bubbagump1270, Sep 27, 2013.

1. bubbagump1270

bubbagump1270 New Member

Hello all, new here. I know there are several posts here on this topic but wanted to share my question/situation personally. So here goes... I really want a MFM threesome to happen with my wife. We have worked it into our fantasy and sex but she's not there yet. maybe won't be ever and that's fine will love her the same. She doesn't understand how I would not be upset and jealous if this happened. And I know I wouldn't because I completely trust her. She is awesome and the most adventurous woman I've ever been with. Her sex drive is off the charts! I feel like two guys taking care of her would really work for her if she just opened up to it. I've brought it up many, many times and she's cool to talk about it and I'm pretty sure it's worked for her when I talk about it during sex but she has done everything but admit it. She knows that it's my ultimate fantasy and she has more than once given me permission/freedom to do it with another couple.

2. am0684

am0684 Member

Welcome. Similar fantasy here...though its my GF (not married yet). Keep sharing your thoughts and ideas with her. She might eventually go for it once. That's my hope anyway. Inbox me if you want to chat about our mutual fantasy.

3. Meow

Meow Member

Hey guys, alcohol is a wonderful thing for breaking down the barriers....winks.

4. Peterporker

Peterporker Member

Done it. Super exciting watching her get fucked. Still fantasize about it often.

Mb91 likes this.
  5. AtkCCC

Gold Member

What ever you do..keep the communication going and don't force the issue.

6. bubbagump1270

bubbagump1270 New Member

Just an update here. She agreed as she wanted to see me enjoy my fantasy and damn it was hot as hell! We've done it twice, the first time was pretty much a failure other than seeing her in action. like I said I've shared my fantasy with her in some detail and to watch her drop to her knees in front of us and go to it, well damn is all I can say.We've decided we only play with strangers and out of town. I'm trying to change the local thing as long as we can keep it under wraps so to speak. The first guy was not our first choice, younger than what she wanted but she went through with it just to get it over with. Wasn't the most ideal situation but has given us hours of laughs afterwards. From the time that we met this kid and he walked into our hotel room and when he walked out, couldn't have been more than 20 minutes and was done and he came twice! We just figured he was very inexperienced and quite selfish on top of it all. I tell her and honestly believe it was because of her mad oral skills. We learned allot from the first time and since then. The most important thing is that we're both ok with the whole experience. She was worried how I would react and told her I would love her the same no matter what. If anything I love her and appreciate her more cause she paid attention to what I liked and did everything to make my fantasy come true. If interested I can tell more about the 2nd time which was much better and hopefully more to come.

#6 bubbagump1270, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    alwaystry and HotForHoney like this.
  7. Mrivers

Love to hear about the 2nd time. My biggest fantasy with the mrs

alwaystry likes this.
  8. alwaystry

Yes do tell. And congrats, sounds like it went better than most. If you both can laugh after that is fantastic.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Congrats....always glad to hear about couples expanding their horizons.....

10. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

i see no women has commented on this lmao

alwaystry and HotForHoney like this.
  11. kristilikestoswing

Do it! We talked about it for years and finally did it. Best thing we ever did for our sex life! Just be open and honest about your expectations and feelings with one another and you will never look back. At least we didn't.

Him and her likes this.
  12. Kinkycouple00

Kinkycouple00 Member

My wife and I did it with a very close friend and it was very hot. We both shot our load on my wife's naked body and she loved it. The next time when we did it my wife asked us to cum inside her and we did. My wife said she had the longest orgasm ever ;)

HotForHoney likes this.