Wanting More

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by EarthboundEnigma, Jan 2, 2013.

1. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Not saying this is a problem for me but it's just something I wonder about for couples on here in general. Have you ever wanted to experience something but were held back by your partner? Did your partner's discomfort with something sexual ever stop you from doing it? And what would be the best advice you could give someone who wanted to experience something new (especially sexually) when their partner can't be convinced?

2. just4fun

Gold Member

Nope never been held back. Guess I'm lucky.

3. Anotherday

Gold Member

Yes, even with the relationship I have there are just some fantasies we've left alone. We talk about them quite often and both get off talking about them. For us, we try to make fantasies come true, but we've hit on some that we just feel might risk our relationship in the end even though both of us agree that they would be very hot in the moment.

Now, there are a few things that we don't see eye to eye on and I respect her limits just as she respects mine.

The good thing is those limits are subject to change over time and you never know those fantasies may become reality one day should we grow more confident in living them out.

Everyone has their own dynamic, some are in fully "everything goes" relationships some are not, some are in the middle.

In the end you have to make a decision. Are those experiences worth losing your partner over - is your partner worth losing the experiences over?

4. blackraven92

blackraven92 New Member

Good lord yes. Pretty much everything I would like to try he's uncomfortable with. Haven't found any answers yet which is why I'm here, posting questions and begging for help

5. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Wifey and I share very simular tastes so thats not been a big issue. Maybe somethings took longer to develop but overall nothing really held back.

I dated this girl years ago who had the most amazing Titties but she didn't like them fondled or her nipples licked,,,,,That was hard to hold back from.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

My ex and I were together for thirty years...and in all those years I can really only think of one thing that I wanted to that she didn't...........sex