*wanted*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

*Single Female At Least 18 Years Of Age Or Older*

Requirements:

-Must be a friendly, outgoing individual.
    -Relatively slim build.
    -Must be willing to spend the rest of their life with me and enjoy giving footrubs.
    -Must be willing to relocate to Pennsylvania.
    -MUST like Corvettes.

PLEASE INQUIRE VIA PM. MKTHXUGUYZ.

2. Jayce

Gold Member

get
    get
    get naked

get
    get
    get naked

3. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Dude ... We all know women don't like big brawny V8's ...

4. Jayce

Gold Member

:( I can dream can't I! :(

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I wish you luck...

6. Jayce

Gold Member

WHAAAAAAAA

MM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......

MMMMM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

900 horses of Chevrolet muscle throwing you in the back of your seat is enough to give any female an instant orgasm without even the slightest bit of foreplay. Too bad my Elantra is only packin 150 horse. :( :( :( :(

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Jayce, if things don't work out (and you just never know), you will find someone who rocks your world before long...but it's never a bad idea to take a little time to lick your wounds and let them heal, you know? There was a time in the past when I thought I would die from heartbreak, but with hindsight I realize that he wasn't The One (not even close). It'll all work out one way or another.

8. Jayce

Gold Member

Bluesy, let me fill you in on a little bit that's been happening in my life.

Myself and my girlfriend of 5 years decided to part ways. It wasn't something I wanted, but it was something that just had to be done. She's been my best friend for the last 6 years, and that's something her and I refused to give up. She's only in her second year of college, and our relationship has been going downhill slowly (especially in the last 2 months) due to the limited time our schedules permit us to see one another. And along with us having such limited time to see one another, it creates a very tense situation. Arguments were sparked, and minutes later we couldn't figure out where it was sparked from. Tears were shed for no reason at all. We began to realize we were just drawing each other further and further into the ground.

Although I would of liked another try at making things work right, the sad truth is that would of been the 70th try that her and I would of taken at making everything smooth over. She came to me and was like, this isn't fair to either of us. Let's do something about this. If we keep going on, eventually we're going to go so crazy that we'll end up losing our friendship over this too. And she was so right.

So we talked about it and like I said, we parted ways. She's still my best friend. Her picture is still all over my walls, my picture is all over her walls, her picture is still in my wallet along with a few other friends, and my picture is still in her wallet along with a few of her friends as well. She knows I still love her, and I know she still loves me. And I'll still hear her voice numerous times a week via phone to see how each other are doing. But the bottom line is, I am single.

She told me that her and I have just as great of a chance of getting back together as we do hooking up with anybody else out there in the world. She explained to me right now it'll help her to be relationship free due to the stress level she's dealing with at school. So, despite the fact she's free to do as she pleases, she will take this opportunity to dedicate more of her time to her schoolwork, while I will dedicate my time to finding a good lookin single babe. :brow

But who knows what the future brings? Next summer, we may be back together. Next year, three years, ten, who knows? But this entire thing has been a huge learning experience to me. Our relationship may of ended, but our friendship lives strong. I am who I am today because of those wonderful years I spent with her. I have absolutely no regrets at all. I'd do it all over again.

In the mean time, however, it's time I move on. So I've got my eyes wide open in case any available ladies comes trotting into plain view. Living a day at a time.

The most important thing I have learned through this entire situation is I know exactly what the power of a true friendship can bring to your life. I am truly blessed.

On that note, it's time I get to bed. G'night!

whaaaaaaaaaa...

mm whaaaaaa.. okay okay. Night!

(For those of you unsure of what "whaaa mm whaa" means since I'm sure someone out there is saying, what the fuck is wrong with jayce?, say those words as they appear to sound to yourself, and think of a sports car shifting gears. Mhmm! That's right! WHAAAAAAAA--err, night!)

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You neglected to add in the sound of a strained clutch and snapping driveshaft. :lol

10. Jayce

Gold Member

Oh come on man, we all know granny shifting is the best shifting style out there!

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

:mad

12. Jayce

Gold Member

Oh don't bullshit me. Granny shifting at redline is the way to go. Check this man... Say your engine redlines at 6.5. You drive to say, 5.5. At that point you ease in the clutch ever so slightly, make your way on the H scale to 2nd gear, then ever so slightly let the clutch out again WHILE flooring the gas again. Holy shit does it make your whip wicked fast when racing.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

It's also a good way to decimate your transfer case.

14. Jayce

Gold Member

:lol :lol :lol :lol So very true. I've seen it happen to the two "coolest" kids in high school. Trickin out their cars like they were something amazing, then realizing the guts of their tranny seized up cause they couldn't shift for shit. :lol

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

See ... my philosophy for car modding is that it's better to look normal and go fast than look fast and go normal. Hence my plans for the post-college sleeper.

16. Jayce

Gold Member

Damn straight man. I'd rather have a spray-painted C3 Vette packin a bigass engine under it instead of a showroom quality Vette with a tiny tiny V8.

17. pussycat69

Gold Member

HEY!!What's wrong with big brawny V8's??

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

1.) No finesse.
    2.) Poor weight distribution.

The exception to this rule is the new Chevy LS7 Engine ... I never thought a 7L Engine could be that light...

19. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Back to the heart-break idea. Sorrow stretches the heart so that it can hold more love, if you take it the right way. Also there's something called "solace sex". It's better than a cigarette or a drink!

20. Jayce

Gold Member

um. What? Are you one of those honda people? :yell