want your help. Xanks.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bee, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bee

bee New Member

hi guys. i have a question want to ask.

i am married. i really love my wife. but i am keep thinking to fuck other girls.
    what's wrong with my brain. anyone can help me.?
    i really want to be a good husband.

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Bee,

There was a special on infidelity on CNN last night, with experts dicsussing the issue of marital infidelity. The CNN Special discussed both men and wives cheating. I will mention mostly ideas about Male infidelity.

One point was that animals are mostly not faithful, but generally have a mate system with some infidelity, or changes of mates.

So it is a natural feeling to deisre other women. Desiring other women, does not mean that you do not love your wife. There are two types of Love. The Infatution feeling of giddy Love; and Agape' or Biblical Love of committed Love.

By managing your feelings of temptation, you can be monogomous, and faithful, to a better extent than common in the animal kingdom.

There are degrees of having an affair. One book, THE FIFTY MILE RULE, suggesting methods of keeping an affair discreet. If cheating is blatant, then many people are hurt, in addition to the Wife. Her family, your family the kids, etc. Some 45% of men and 30% of women will cheat at some time in their marriage.

One part of marriage is honesty, and another part is being considerate to your wife, your children, and extended families. I choose not to disclose my temptation of deisres for another woman occasionally. Different couples handle things differently. When temptation arises for me, I remind myself of all the tangle of lies that I might have to create, to protect my family's honor, and everyone else's honor. I f I am temted to do something, that I would intend to keep secret from my wife, I work hard to avoid having to keep a secret.

Cheating is often a part of a break-up of a marriage.

Statistics show a higher percentage of women cheating than 25 years ago, it was 25% of women cheating, now its 30%. One reason suggested for the increase in women cheating is that more women are in the work force, and the work place provides more mixing of women and men.

When I personally feel attracted to a woman, I will imagine that I am making love to her, while I am making love to my wife. This ordinarily satiates my desire for any other woman within a day or a week.

I also try to follow a rule of avoiding telling another woman anything about my wife that is not entirely positive. I have had the experience that a woman feels sympathetic for me, and feels she could do better than my wife, overall. That sympathy becomes an atmosphere for temptation for cheating. The CNN program mentioned the concept of avoiding discussion of family problems with a woman who was a potential for an affair.

Find more compliments for your wife. She will be a better Lover, and you will have less temptation. I told my wife she made the kitchen sparkling clean. (I had pitched in, but she finished.) I told her that I enjoyed the energy from her muscles. She seemed happier.

Blessings

3. bee

bee New Member

Logger man thank you very much for your kind reply.

by the way are you really 62? damn you could be my opa.

4. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Bee,

There are a number of other threads and posts about infidelity and cheating. The search Engine here is quite fast. Just put in the words like: Cheating, Cheat, Infidelity, affairs, unfaithful, Fathful, True, Betrayed, BS (Betrayed Spouse), Other Woman , Other Man, recovery, Standing, stepping out, fooling around, etc.

Blessings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.