Want to watch my Girlfriend..

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by CptNobody, Mar 20, 2008.

1. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

Hi, first of all I am new to the forum. This looks like an interesting site. :bow

Anyway, Let me explain a little about my "fantasy".:brow

I am a 27 year old guy, with a 26 year old girlfriend. My girlfriend is gorgeous in every way and I am in love with her, hope to marry her someday.

However, I have a fantasy to watch her with another man. I don't know what it is, I'm not attracted to men in anyway and don't think I would really even notice him. I think it is just being able to watch her having sex and not having a limited view. I want to see the whole process and be amazed by her beauty.

I have explained this fanasy to her, and at first she seemed a little freaked out but I think she is starting to get curious.

Also, I love to take sexy pictures...which she hasn't allowed me to do until recently. None naked yet but she is slowly loosining up. I have this fantasy about showing her off to older men who will really appreciate her smooth 26 year old body. She knows about my fantasy and has given me a few pictures to work with so far.

If any mature men (45+) would like to follow this situation and see how it plays out...let me know. I won't post the pics in the forum, but possibly email them to you.

Thank you,

#1 CptNobody, Mar 20, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  2. loveit247

Gold Member

Does she know you want to email her pics to complete strangers??????

3. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

She does know. I've told her that before. She doesn't mind as long as her face isn't in the pictures. So I block it out in them.

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:popcorn

Hmmm....how 'about 41? ;):D

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, why isn't she posting on her own behalf?

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

To begin with welcome and hope you will participate after you have resolved this issue for yourself. We have done mfm threesomes before, a few cuckold experiences, and would like to share some experience with you. There is a big difference between the fantasy of having a threesome and actually having one. It is not like having a fantasy of a banana split with three scoops of ice cream and three different toppings. Then having that fantasy drive you nuts to the point of where you go out to indulge yourself. In this case it is not ice cream but people. People who can act very differently then you expect and face issues that you had no idea that you would face. Unless you are diabetic, have certain problems with your kidney or have problems with your heart a banana split won't have a long term effect. A threesome if done can have a major impact on your health and can destroy your relationshp with your girlfriend.

If you are going to have a threesome and want to have it with you girlfriend with an older male then you need to be prepared to accept the consequences of that decision. In order to minimize the effects you need to take time to talk with her. Let her know your plans, what you have done so far (e.g. show her picture on the internet), and what you want. Let her come back to you about her feelings and what she would want from a threesome if it did happen. Listen to what she wants. From there decide what the two of you agree on and where there is disagreement. Once you know where there is disagreement find a way without using coercion to find agreement. This will most likely required negotiation and will required her involvement in the process. After you have discussed the subject and reached agreement then the both of you together should look for the third person. The person that is invited must be agreeable to the both of you and must respect your limits. Should you reach this point with any luck you will have a successful threesome.

After you have had your threesome it is necessary as soon as possible that the two of you talk about the experience and address any feelings that it created. Your discussion may not be able to be done in one discussion and it may require more talks. If you care about her and respect her you will abide by her wishes without reservation no matter what she decides. It is important to remember your relationship with her is paramount to your need to have a threesome. If you choose to have a threesome over her then it can be said that you truly did not care about her.

7. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

I don't actually want to watch it happen, but I have fantasized about watching my girlfriend and another man. In that instance, the fantasy is all I want and all I need.

I have actually partaken of active consideration of hiring a professional crew (not just some horny perv with a camcorder) to film us going at it while I wear a mask. I'd also love to have the cameras of said film crew hooked up to a live monitor (in the room, not like live streaming video on the net or anything). I just love the idea of being able to see her from every angle whilst I'm having my way with her and then being able to relive the moment.

8. Steel

Steel Member

You want to see what it looks like... Your GF having sex with another man....

Get a couple of camcorders, put them in different areas of the bedroom.... Position them so that your head is cut off and have her call you Javier.

Seriously... I think 99% of relationships would not survive what you are thinking of doing.

9. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

my 1st male partner had this exact fantasy... i let it carry out and he got so jelous. he was all up for it untill he was watching, in fact he stormed out the room in jelousy. so in my younger years i was disgusted by his actions and carried on with this man which made him more angry. this soon lead to us breaking up.

be careful and think if you want her longtime, if you do please re-think what you might be doing.

10. bucky

bucky New Member

don't do it unless she is 100% cool with it. Not just giving in to your fantasy but totally into the whole thng.:nerv:nerv

11. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

That is all good advice.

12. TXGUY

TXGUY Member

Well Cpt I have the same fantasy. Me and my wife talk about often but have never done the threesome mfm. However, just recently we tried phonesex with another man. we would go online she would find some guy and have phonesex with him while i watched. we tried that to kinda see how we would feel emotionally afterwards b/c its not as real as having a real threesome. maybe see if your gf will try that to get an idea of how it will affect the two of you. by the way my wife and i seem to be doing fine with it emotionally.

13. bad boy

bad boy New Member

14. kujo

kujo New Member

I can not even stand thinking about my gf having sex with another person - unbearable!

15. saml

saml New Member

This idea also turns me on. I think partially because my wife, for the most part has a low sex-drive and no real fetishes, so seeing her act like a slut would be a total turn on. I am not sure if I could handle the emotional duress that could follow. Sometime I think that it wouldnt bother me too much cause I know its just sex and that it wouldnt be cheating cause we both set it up, but then again I'm not sure that I wouldnt go crazy thinking about it either.

PS, if we ever do decide to do something like this I would have to ask one of the brits or assie guys to come over (she loves those types of fella's :) )

16. downloadking

downloadking Member

Fantasy & actually doing it are 2 diffrent things. Be careful w/ your choices.

17. mace85

mace85 New Member

Yeah same here... I don't know if I could ever follow through with that. Not that I really want to. But it does sound like you need to be really careful.

I would love to post some pics of my SO online, just because I find the pics to be extremely sexy. But she doesn't want me to, so I won't.

18. sex-adi

sex-adi New Member

why don't you start slow, for example why don't you start with having someone watch the 2 of you on cam and if that goes well then get someone to watch the 2 of you in person. then take time and discuss what went on and if you feel like having more talk about that some more. these things are not the kind you rush into it can take up to a year to plan the perfect moment just to back off at the last minute. and if you want a great trick, when your fantasizing about your girl with another guy jerk off and after think about it again. ( men think straight after ejaculating) if you don't really like the idea after that then don't do it buddy its just your hormones talking and you will 100% regret it.

19. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

Well...we broke up. It didn't have anything to do with this fantasy. We just weren't compatible in many ways. I have met another girl that I am kind of "seeing" now. The other night I told her about this fantasy and she kind of liked the idea but is sceptical because she believes I will get jelous. So, the other night I had her call a guy she knows and have sex with him. She then called me and told me all about it. A few days later she came over and I asked her to copy everything she did with him..which she did. I found it very hot. Keep in mind this is just someone I'm dating and I actually met on an adult site. She is not by any means the woman I want to marry and spend my life with, but I thought I'd update where I have gone with the fantasies. Hopefully I can get all this out before I do meet a girl I want to marry and ruin a relationship.

#19 CptNobody, Jun 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  20. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

well, can't say you didn't hear it coming. but sounds like youre better off anyway