want to see my wife seduced

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by davec84, Apr 19, 2011.

1. davec84

davec84 New Member

I have this fantasy about watching my wife with another man, now it's not that i feel i'm inadequate or anything like that, she's just very vanilla and i really would like to see her cut loose and wanton, she gets upset everytime i bring it up.
    advice?

PLZ REPLY

#1 davec84, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Probably forget about it. If you keep bringing it up and she gives in out of pressure, she may never forgive you.

3. azman08

azman08 New Member

I wouldn`t it if i were you could end up with out her in your life

4. Moon

Moon New Member

She needs to cut loose and be wanton with you before you can even consider bringing someone else in. I wouldn't push it - you upset her each time you bring it up - upset often brings insecurity, deal with the vanilla as a couple first.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have been part of these fantasies a number of times, both with husbands watching me have sex with their wives and sometimes as threesomes. The most recent was last Friday where it was supposed to be a threesome but it ended up just his wife and me with him on the bed. I don't think he liked what he saw, as I coaxed out of his wife sexual abandonment beyond that which he can do. It was in her all along, obviously, but if a man has had a lot of partners and knows women and sex, like me, well you can imagine how it may turn out. Their sex as husband and wife isn't like that because of him, not her.

Why would this be so? Confidence and experience on my part, obviously. Most women are waiting to be coaxed to the point where they can cut loose and really have a wonderful time, and all it takes is the knowledge of how to press the right buttons when the time is right. The trick is to ratchet up the passion and intensity, higher and higher, and keep feeling her feedback: the way she responds, if her body is tense (not liking it) or relaxed (loving it) and so on. It's all about going harder and harder, and keeping tabs on her response.

6. davec84

davec84 New Member

but she is very submissive, we've had it with some abandon, but she's trying to get me worked up to the point where I get aggressive and take over, which i don't mind doing most of the time, but once in awhile i would like it the other way around.

7. awakened

awakened New Member

You are describing me before I became Awakened !!!!! About once a year i would be the aggressor, even now its not very often !!!

8. Meee

Gold Member

This is the issue, not something having to do with other men. Actually, if she is "seduced" by another man, she still won't have to be the aggressive one. She still won't have to do it "the other way around." Being "seduced" by another man won't solve anything, it will just be more of the same.

So here's my suggestion: blindfold yourself and handcuff yourself to the bed and tell your wife "no rules." You won't be able to take over, so she'll just have to keep going.

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

Why would she be any different with another man than you? Did you ever think that that is just her personality? The last thing I would ever want to see is my wife with another man. And what if she was a wild woman with another man, then back to submissive with you? What would that do for your relationship. DIdn't you know she was like this before you married? If you didn't like it, why did you marry her?

10. 33stack

Gold Member

What makes u think he couln't do it if he tried?

11. davec84

davec84 New Member

actually u make a good point and thats not a bad idea....

12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

wanton? lol. well if she said no, then leave it be. isn't pressuring someone to have sex rape? even if its sex with someone else?

13. CruelTease

Gold Member

The clue here is that she gets upset every time you bring it up. If my man kept pushing me for something that upset me it wouldn't really make me want to cut loose or be wanton with anyone, least of all, the man who was so intent on upsetting me.

Get what I'm trying to put across here? By pushing her for this you're only going to push her away.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm not implying that he couldn't, just re-iterating my experience. Let me clarify.

What I have not done is be the dominant one (that's easy), but actually nudging the woman to a higher level of participation herself, which they find much more enjoyable once they get there. I'm actually dominant with my wife, but because we've had sex as a couple thousands of times, I cannot 'seduce' her the same way I can seduce another mans wife. There's too much sexual history and routine for this to ever happen. I think men know this, and that's where the other man fantasy comes in. Intuitively husbands know that the confident stranger can do things that they can't, even if the husband was then tasked to seduce another man's wife and would probably succeed at this as well. This is possibly why swinging or partner swapping is also very popular (a more intense sexual experience when you have sex with another woman, and she with another man).

Almost certainly this is about humans not really being monogamous, and some couples have crossed the line into non-monogamy with rules and boundaries, and then reap the rewards of doing so.

15. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Start lightly. Start out with something like David Beckham is one striking young man wouldn't ya say love?.. She may reply meekly like "Sure is:)"

Be like you know what it wouldn't bother me much if you were to fuck some strapping young stud like that. It's pure pleasure. Not like it has any effect on our relationship...

"huh" she may reply in absolute disbelief. This is when you say you're kidding.... if not continue... Be like In fact, you deserve it hunny. If you can convince her that it would be cool to sleep with another man under the circumstances of it all being sexual you got the hard part down. All that's left is convincing her to allow you to watch.

Still weird though. I'd think that most men would try not convincing their wives to fuck another man. Sometimes I feel like I'm reading Craigslist adds on here. People be crazy

16. Bikeman962

Bikeman962 New Member

I would love to find a new friend to seduce my N.E. Ohio wife to have sex with him and enjoy watching later.

17. redboy

redboy Member

If it upsets her I'd say drop it. you might be able to bring it up again at another point but wouldbt be worth losing her over now would it?

18. Kinkycouple00

Kinkycouple00 Member

A very old friend visited us after a long time and after seeing my wife he secretly told me that my wife was very hot and he'd even go to the extent to let me fuck his wife for a whole week if i allowed him to fuck my wife throughout the night;). My wife and I had swapped few times before so I was sure my wife wouldn't mind fucking my friend. My friend seduced my wife one night, she was wearing a long gown with a deep slit, her left leg got exposed when she walked. He took my wife's leg out and stared kissing and licking her thigh. I was watching through the peephole and my wife being the slut she is, slid her hand inside his shorts suddenly gasped as if there was a long snake in there. I could tell from her expression that she was going to suck him dry;). She kissed and sucked his penis so sensuously that I wondered if he'd cum then and there. The best part came when her straps slipped and he saw her round boob peep out. I am sure he got very aroused as he suddenly started doing it rough. He ripped of her dress and held both her boobs hard and looked at her as if she had become his property for the night. He started to suck on my wife's boobs and awww my god that was hot. Watching my wife's hooters getting sucked my another man made me so hot I started jerking off. When my wife started fucking him cowgirl style I couldn't stop and went inside the bedroom. My wife laughed out loud and covered herself and said that she thought i wanted her to fuck my wife. I said that i did want her fuck my friend, but while i watched. My wife loved the idea of being watched by hubby while she fucked his friend. She let my friend fuck her rough and kept calling him dirty names while he was pumping her. She winked at me wickedly and it made me feel how big a slut my wife was;). She sucked my penis couple of times while my friend was banging her doggystyle. Her expressions and moans were so hard that i couldn't stop jerking off and I finally shot my load of jizz on her boobs and face just few seconds before they both came. My wife was getting fucked with my jizz all over her boobs and face and this made her look more sluttier than ever;). After that my friend fucked my wife one more time that night. And he did keep his word, within a week after this he brought his wie to our place. She had damn hot ass, I told my wife that I'd leave it to her imagination what i'd do to his wife ;)

HotForHoney likes this.